Chiefs game menus

YoloinOhio

Ha! Ok, I confess. We bought a great Pepperidge Farms gift box for friends we never got together with over the holidays. Salami, pepperoni, 3 great cheeses, a few mustards and dips, etc. 🤷‍♂️ Hey! Can’t let it go to waste. Wifee picked up some wings and sauce & a case of beer. Side dish is hot German Potato Salad.

Did I mention beer?😳

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Ha! Ok, I confess. We bought a great Pepperidge Farms gift box for friends we never got together with over the holidays. Salami, pepperoni, 3 great cheeses, a few mustards and dips, etc. 🤷‍♂️ Hey! Can’t let it go to waste. Wifee picked up some wings and sauce & a case of beer. Side dish is hot German Potato Salad.

Did I mention beer?😳

Freaking hot German ps is the best food ever created.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

can i come to your house for the game :)

You can come to my house, but my wife will wonder who you are and why you’re not at Moondoggies with me!  I’ll be at my local Bills backers bar for the start of the 1st game 

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, B Rob said:

Going big Ole pot of chili. Smoked in a Dutch oven. Smoking a chuck roast tonight so I can have a pound to add tomorrow. Go bills

This guy's chili recipe is pretty good.

I'm going with ribs, tater salad, coleslaw, and Genesee.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.