Will McKenzie return punts tomorrow?

BillnutinHouston

13 hours ago, FLFan said:

Considering he put the ball on the ground the first time he touched it last week, I would be surprised.  

Was not a fumble as official was signaling down by contact before ball went out of bounds.  This was on opening kickoff.  

I really hope he just keeps Hyde back there. Extremely reliable. Only downside to Hyde is the increase in injury risk and it quite as explosive as McKenzie. But, I’d take Hyde in a heartbeat 

43 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Was not a fumble as official was signaling down by contact before ball went out of bounds.  This was on opening kickoff.  

They never showed a replay so do we really know if it was or wasn’t? Maybe you saw a replay that I didn’t 

15 hours ago, MJS said:

Why in the world would you want him to? He has proven countless times that he is a liability.

Hyde can catch the punts and give the ball to the offense.

Hyde looks very confident in fielding punts.  Why do you think he usually ends up grabbing onside kicks?  It’s the hands!

I’d much rather have a safe punt catcher back there and just let McKenzie play on offense where he is more valuable. The Bills are not one of those teams that require great punt and kickoff returns as their offense is top shelf. If we still had Roberts it would be nice as he gives u some return bonus as well as the ball security but for now I’ll just take the ball security and smart decisions Hyde will make. 

21 minutes ago, Beerball said:

If firepower is what you want the let Stevenson take over.

ReallY?  I thought if you want someone who runs full speed standing up into a tackler and gets stood up waiting for defenders to strip it you let Stevenson take over.

Edited by mattynh

57 minutes ago, mattynh said:

ReallY?  I thought if you want someone who runs full speed standing up into a tackler and gets stood up waiting for defenders to strip it you let Stevenson take over.

14 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Noticed it on NFL network re broadcast. 

Maybe he's like Les Nessman catching the fly ball in right field.  Gets so excited over the action, he closes his eyes. 🤔

Could be worse.  He could pee his pants.  There was a kid on my son's 8 & 9 year old baseball team tended to do that if the ball was hit to him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.