Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

16 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Listening to Tenn radio (just to see if they and their fans freak like Buffalo radio, doesn't seem like it).  Regardless, they said Spain is talking trash on Twitter?  "MF'ing this and that"?  🤣

71FCD614-68EF-4E44-B7EC-6D03AD5812EC.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Sorry but i disagree.  This was from a fan's perspective.  Has nothing to do with the team.  They support that team and for the Titans to play that badly AGAIN at home in the playoffs is a gut punch for them.  I was being compassionate.

Remember this tomorrow if the Bills lose.  Karma is a witch.  

Don't care for the Titans at all. You're right, maybe I'm a little hard on the fan base. But to say they support their team is kinda comical. They have visiting teams over populate their Stadium every home game at an enormous clip. Maybe they deserve better but I'm not shedding any tears.

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Don't care for the Titans at all. You're right, maybe I'm a little hard on the fan base. But to say they support their team is kinda comical. They have visiting teams over populate their Stadium every home game at an enormous clip. Maybe they deserve better but I'm not shedding any tears.

NO tears here either.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

haha— got to admire his chutzpah! They give up 9 sacks, and he is talking trash!!! 

he’s also claiming Simmons “ain’t get ***** on me.”   He watched a different game I guess

Both of those teams looked like ***** I thought.  Burrow sacked 9 times, running backwards out of fg range like a rookie, and their secondary looked lost. Luckily for them Tannehill completely sucks and they used Henry as a decoy on 3rd and 1 😂

Take care of business Bills, no looking ahead. Laser focused intensity and execution on every single play. 

Beat KC 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Sorry but i disagree.  This was from a fan's perspective.  Has nothing to do with the team.  They support that team and for the Titans to play that badly AGAIN at home in the playoffs is a gut punch for them.  I was being compassionate.

Remember this tomorrow if the Bills lose.  Karma is a witch.  

Lol saying the Titans fans suck, which they do, somehow makes the Chiefs beat the Bills??? Craziest logic I’ve ever seen here.  And that’s saying something. 

• Like (+1) 1

Went poking around on the Bengals board. They’re understandably excited. When asked who they want to face next, 13 have voted so far and only 2 want to see the Bills. They all say that KC is the weaker of the two. Just a little outside perspective.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’m gonna be on the Florida gulf coast on vacation.  Flights from Punta Gorda to Niagara Falls are only $145 round-trip… hmm……

Might have been just a hiccup. As much as I dread the 8-hour drive, I think that's what we are doing. Hotels are set.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.