Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

12 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Tennessee robbed the NFL of the Houston Oilers, which led to the Houston Texans.  Those crimes against the league should result an infinity's worth of bad karma for those fans.

Tennessee didn’t do that.  The crappy owner, Bud Adams, did.  His family still has controlling interest of the Titans.  

Remember Adams giving The Bills the finger after a game in Nashville?   That’s was after Ralph was inducted into the HOF.  Something Adams never achieved. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TPS said:

So happy that DikHead Vrabel lost on his decision to go for 2.  Recall, he tried a "home run throwback" against the Bills in their game this year.  Tells me all I need to know about him--DikHead.

In all seriousness... what was the purpose of going for 2pts?   Makes absolutely zero sense.   And in the end, they could have been running the clock out and not been passing 

1 minute ago, TPS said:

So happy that DikHead Vrabel lost on his decision to go for 2.  Recall, he tried a "home run throwback" against the Bills in their game this year.  Tells me all I need to know about him--DikHead.

Vrabel's moronic attempt to create the Home run throwback was just a dbag move, but then again what would you expect from a current dbag coach and a former dbag player! So glad they lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dan said:

In all seriousness... what was the purpose of going for 2pts?   Makes absolutely zero sense.   And in the end, they could have been running the clock out and not been passing 

They were hammering them up front at the time and only needed a yard.

I might have done the same thing

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Bengals are a great matchup for the Bills. We don’t give up the big play and we’ll kill Burrow. Josh will do what he wants against that D. Get it done tomorrow, boys!!!

The Bills keep playing like they have and they're great matchup against either of those teams as bad as they were today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

tom foolery and overthinking, attempting to get the crowd involved? None of the reasons I gave it any credence whatsoever...assert dominance...how'd that work for em.....bwaahahahahaa

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

They were hammering them up front at the time and only needed a yard.

I might have done the same thing

WHEN they attempted it is the rub for me...waaaay too early in the game imo

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

The fallacy of analytics. Who cares if your chance to get 2 increases by x if you are a yard closer? The bengals had 6 on the board, with a gimme PAT, the titans had the lead and would the pressure on the bengals to potentially have to go for two later. 

This is why I hate analytics on 2-pointers. It doesn’t account for very important game-specific variables. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, TPS said:

Meathead's ego will always get the best of him. Hope Bud is comfy in his underground luxury box. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Remember Adams giving The Bills the finger after a game in Nashville?   That’s was after Ralph was inducted into the HOF.  Something Adams never achieved. 

what was the story behind that again? just because Buffalo kicked their @sses that day, or was it specific to Ralph?

28 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Trying to book flights to Buffalo next weekend, Google flights to Buffalo prices just doubled and Jet Blue shut their website down 

I’m gonna be on the Florida gulf coast on vacation.  Flights from Punta Gorda to Niagara Falls are only $145 round-trip… hmm……

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

No, they really don't. I agree they didn't deserve the 1 seed and if we lose tomorrow we have no one to blame but ourselves for not taking care of business with a cupcake schedule.

Sorry but i disagree.  This was from a fan's perspective.  Has nothing to do with the team.  They support that team and for the Titans to play that badly AGAIN at home in the playoffs is a gut punch for them.  I was being compassionate.

53 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Tenn fans suck. Badly. So glad this happened to the Titans and their fans. 

Remember this tomorrow if the Bills lose.  Karma is a witch.  

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.