Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Burrow is a good Qb but his ability to avoid a sack is Rob Johnson like! He looked like Bambi out there for some of those plays!

i think Burrow eats sacks because of them drafting Chase over Penei Sewell at OT.

Joe, if we draft Chase, you are gonna get hit a lot.  a ton.  YOu need to have 80 sacks and 3 interceptions this year, since you dont want us to draft a blocker.

2 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Another Bellichick disciple sucking wind. Vrabel can go back to his anger management classes. 

Has a QB who benefits from a decent defense and good RB.  Until they get rid of Tannehill, they won’t go very far.

Neither of these teams scare me.  Wouldn’t have cared who we played next week.  Home vs away would be the only factor.

bungles are fodder for either Bills or KC.........Bills at home AFC Champtionship Game BRING IT!~!~!!!!!!~!

I'm NOT looking past KC just sayin'.......

Just now, Success said:

No way am I taking Cincy lightly - but man, if we can get them IN Buffalo?

I like that path to the SB.  Quite a bit.

VERY diplomatic post LOL refined even haha Im teasing u

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

bungles are fodder for either Bills or KC.........Bills at home AFC Champtionship Game BRING IT!~!~!!!!!!~!

I'm NOT looking past KC just sayin'.......

maybe you missed the Bengals beating the Chiefs like 3 weeks ago but yeah I think we are better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Bills will destroy the Bengals

Our front 4 has been rolling the last 4 weeks recording the most sacks in the NFL during that span. Burrow might get hurt out there. Man, I thought our line was bad early on. No way Burrow has success against our pass D with our front 4 in his grill. God I hope we win tomorrow!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

Tennessee robbed the NFL of the Houston Oilers, which led to the Houston Texans.  Those crimes against the league should result an infinity's worth of bad karma for those fans.

I 100% agree. Same with Las Vegas, and LA Chargers. Oakland and San Diego supported those franchises for decades. and greedy owners just screwed them left-right-center, just for a shiny new stadium Those fans meant nothing to them!! That's why were so very lucky that were (Knocking on wood) keeping the Bills. Buffalo is the ultimate underdog town, and I believe it's our tenacity as a city, and fans that they are staying.....  Today would have just been another cold Saturday if we didn't have the Bills..     

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

maybe you missed the Bengals beating the Chiefs like 3 weeks ago but yeah I think we are better.

any given sunday.........*shrugs* it doesnt lessen my anxiety regarding tomorrow thats for sure Huge Game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

Bengals are a great matchup for the Bills. We don’t give up the big play and we’ll kill Burrow. Josh will do what he wants against that D. Get it done tomorrow, boys!!!

I agree with all of this…

And the Bengals OL is very leaky….and Burrow ain’t mobile…

What an opportunity for the Bills …

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.