Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Wow. 

How does Burrow not check out of that play and change the protection!?!

You know the protection, you can count 6 guys on the line. It’s 3rd down. Call a timeout, change the protection, do something, anything. 

And then he runs backwards 10 yards. 

Awful. 

He doesn't escape he should just take the sack not go back 15 yards trying not to be.

Allen is 1 of 1 (as in, a generational athlete/QB). 

But give Burrow a break. It's year two. Kid still has a lot to learn about the nuances of coverage and throwing the ball away. Allen wasn't perfect at it at first either. 

Look at Zack Wilson, guy had no idea when to throw it away. 

I think Allen learned a lot from watching Brady just dirt the ball when the immediate reads weren't there. 

Edited by Vertig0
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, muppy said:

so a player can scoop a pass off the ground and its complete? since when.................SMH

Please show me evidence that the ball HIT THE GROUND before it hit his hands.  That’s what you’re saying occurred……so show me that that proof exists. Ball touching the ground BEFORE it hits his hands.  

• Dislike 1

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

Why does Burrow keep running backwards? With that he will never be a good QB. Cost them 3 points

Burrow is a really good QB, but I think all the Burrow worship dismisses the fact he has great wideouts. He’s been given some advantages that other young QB’s don’t have. I’m not taking anything away from him, he’s very good, but throwing it to Chase when he has time is a big help. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

a still tells us nothing. If he catches it and then it hits the ground and doesn't move it's a catch. If the moment it hits the ground and is caught is too close to determine then the call on the field stands.

okay I'll accept this but I dont like it thank you

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.