Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

I just have a feeling that the Titans win this going away. I bet they are feeling disrespected big time. 

And I have a feeling that Henry will NOT be a big factor. 

Keeping an eye on Henry will be one of the more interesting aspects of the game.

He has a plate in his foot; I can't believe he will be near 100%.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is seldom used, simply b/c he's not ready to fully go.  The Titans claim he is not on a pitch count as if they are planning to go "full Henry" but I think that's BS.

Maybe I'm wrong!  Will be interesting to see.

• Agree 3

The Titans had a weird year as they're 4-0 against teams still remaining in the playoffs.  They have wins over the Colts twice, Chiefs, 49ers, Pats, Rams, and Bills. 

Yet, they lost to the plebs of the NFL in the Jets, Pats, and Texans.  

I think the Titans find a way to win.

I think the Titans win this. They’ve managed to keep winning, while losing their RB1 for most of the season and a major part of their offense. They’ve lost AJ and Julio for various portions of the season and they’ve played almost unwatachably ugly football yet still keep winning. 

They’re as close to full strength as they’ve been all season and everyone is counting them out. They’re a dangerous team and wouldn’t be at all shocked if they won the SB playing annoying ugly football and winning every game 20-17. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.