Emmanuel Sanders new team motto sounds familiar?

Shamrock

Emmanuel Sanders said on SportsCenter today that he came up with a new team motto today during a conversation with Stefon Diggs to mentally prepare for going into Arrowhead on Sunday:

“We’re all we got and we’re all we need.”

And my childhood metal years started comparing it with this;

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

Emmanuel Sanders said on SportsCenter today that he came up with a new team motto today during a conversation with Stefon Diggs to mentally prepare for going into Arrowhead on Sunday:

Please make it stop! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

Funny, the same thing came to mind when I read the quote. Probably because I just heard it on XM just before the game on Saturday.

And for you haters, go away. Doro is smoking hot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

A bit unrelated to the post but - Maybe I’m confused here but hasn’t that “we all we got, we all we need” phrase been around for years? Like Seahawks or Eagles ~2017 or something? Cool phrase, but surprised this is getting much traction. 

Definitely remember the Seahawks using that back during their SB runs...usually by the Legion of Boom.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ctetta said:

Saw them at the Penny Arcade on this tour. I think I still have Michael Eurich's drumstick kicking around somewhere.

Man, I miss the Penny Arcade days. Used to be friends with the owner 'Bosco' (won't use his real name). He let us stay in there and drink til 4-5 in the a.m.

I thought of this song from Sanders quote, but seeing how it's about killing your wife/gf, prolly not a good comparison, lol.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Shamrock said:

I might be wrong, but I don’t see Manny listening to a bunch of Warlock🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, ctetta said:

Saw them at the Penny Arcade on this tour. I think I still have Michael Eurich's drumstick kicking around somewhere.

The penny arcade!!!!!    I can still hear the commercials.  My mom grew up right around the corner, so we were in that area a lot when I was young.  I always tried to look inside when we walked by.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.