Referee tendencies could lead to physical Bills vs. Chiefs game

Bogie_Klinkhammer

7 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Buffalo played a pretty physical game when they played KC during the season.  I think that was an adjustment to the KC strategy from last year's playoffs.  I expect they'll continue.   Obviously, it worked in October.  

I rewatched out week 5 match up and I agree. Our D was playing really physical. We took some penalties but honestly I liked it. I think it got in KC head. If this crew let's them play this is going to be a very physical game, our guys will be ready this time.

I'm assuming the scout team d has been instructed to play without rules in preparation.

Also as far as holding goes.... fine then we hold tyreek and focus on shutting down kelce.

They can't hold all our weapons. And if they do, Josh can scramble like nobody else. Plus we have a normal running game.

We prepared 12mos for this game. Let's roll!

• Agree 1

On 1/21/2022 at 11:41 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some people would think the NFL might pick a ref crew that would be biased towards a style that helps the Chiefs.

I’m one of those people. We just got to keep balance going against there defense. Using McKenzie the way we did last week puts a defense in a bind all that pre snap movement McK does forces the defense to cover the whole field and it makes the defense pause for just a split second which makes a huge difference.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.