Tailgate Locations at KC

billmon06

Sorry if this has already been asked.   My son in law, daughter, and twelve year old grandson are going to be at the game.  Are there any tailgate locations they should be aware of before the game?   We’re from Wyoming and saw Josh play at UW.  Everyone is excited !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Nice! Before angry people write back in all caps about using the search feature, here’s a link to one of the known tailgates that they’re talking about on the Kansas City Bills Backers Facebook page: https://www.gamedayhospitality.com/buffalo-revenge-game-playoff-tailgate-2022-kansas-city/

I won’t be there, but that is a SWEET site. Looks well organized. Nashville has a similar all-inclusive tailgate, but I didn’t attend that. I wonder if this is one organization that caters (literally) to away fans across the league? Does Orchard Park have anything like this? I’ve never been aware of it in OP.

I met a guy in Florida at a hotel bar a few months ago. He’s a Chiefs season ticket holder (maybe has a suite?) and he was BEGGING me to get in touch if I ever get there for a game.  Invited me to their tailgate, etc. Insisted I hand him my phone so he could hook us up on LinkedIn.  I should reach out for the heck of it,  to see if he was for real or just more drunk than I was! 😂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.