AFC Championship Tickets

BaltimoreFanBills

10 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Wait til SB tix.  California home team or Brady. Won’t get in that Stadium for less than $10K.

Cheapest ticket now is $8000.  That’s wild. Also hate it. It would be nice if there was a rowdy crowd at the SB. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mango said:

Cheapest ticket now is $8000.  That’s wild. Also hate it. It would be nice if there was a rowdy crowd at the SB. 

Right now there are cheaper seats than that, fees included, but I'd rather not say where they are until I have my seats next Sunday night.  

I'm rooting big time for Tampa today for 2 reasons: 1) I don't want the Bills to play the home team in the Super Bowl (see how that worked out last year when I warned everyone about the danger of the Bucs in their home stadium when I thought the Bills had a shot to go to the Super Bowl).  2) If it's Rams 49ers in the NFC championship game the speculators might buy up all the cheaper seats before next Sunday's games, and I'm not buying Super Bowl tickets until after thre Bills clinch a Super Bowl spot.  Right now I can fit 2 tickets (I'll get reimbursed for the other ticket) on my credit card but if prices get much higher I won't be able to fit both tickets on my card & we'll have a tough time splitting up the payments.  

The main reason I have enough $ to go is because I've structured my bets to help pay for the ticket figuring if they lose I won't need to spend $ for the ticket anyway.  I have bets in today that will pay me almost $2,800 if the Bills win today (I'll take out 2 grand if they win) and I bet futures on the Bills winning the AFC which pays $3,250.  Add that to the $2,500 I already withdrew the 1st week of online betting and I've just about paid for my ticket-AS LONG AS THE RAMS AREN'T IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  

Many of you will hate it but for me Brady winning today is a must win.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Right now there are cheaper seats than that, fees included, but I'd rather not say where they are until I have my seats next Sunday night.  

I'm rooting big time for Tampa today for 2 reasons: 1) I don't want the Bills to play the home team in the Super Bowl (see how that worked out last year when I warned everyone about the danger of the Bucs in their home stadium when I thought the Bills had a shot to go to the Super Bowl).  2) If it's Rams 49ers in the NFC championship game the speculators might buy up all the cheaper seats before next Sunday's games, and I'm not buying Super Bowl tickets until after thre Bills clinch a Super Bowl spot.  Right now I can fit 2 tickets (I'll get reimbursed for the other ticket) on my credit card but if prices get much higher I won't be able to fit both tickets on my card & we'll have a tough time splitting up the payments.  

The main reason I have enough $ to go is because I've structured my bets to help pay for the ticket figuring if they lose I won't need to spend $ for the ticket anyway.  I have bets in today that will pay me almost $2,800 if the Bills win today (I'll take out 2 grand if they win) and I bet futures on the Bills winning the AFC which pays $3,250.  Add that to the $2,500 I already withdrew the 1st week of online betting and I've just about paid for my ticket-AS LONG AS THE RAMS AREN'T IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  

oh man

this reeks ponzi scheme 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inaugural balls said:

oh man

this reeks ponzi scheme 

A Ponzi Scheme involves decepton & fraud, all I'm doing is betting legally & hoping the Bills come through for me & help pay for my ticket.  If they lose I'm out a lot less than I will be spending anyway, if they win I've got a Super Bowl ticket basically for its face value with the money I initially put in.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

A Ponzi Scheme involves decepton & fraud, all I'm doing is betting legally & hoping the Bills come through for me & help pay for my ticket.  If they lose I'm out a lot less than I will be spending anyway, if they win I've got a Super Bowl ticket basically for its face value with the money I initially put in.  

I kid 

I'm actually quite impressed with your system. Good luck!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Fan from Long Island here. I’d gladly pay a reasonable amount to a season ticket holder or trade a pair of Pearl Jam tickets for MSG. The concert was reacheduled dates coming soon, they are beginning the tour in May. I had 6 seats. I’m keeping two and sold the other two on stub hub for $4k a piece in January of 20 before the bills were knocked out of the playoffs to fund what I was hoping to be Bills super bowl tickets. 

11 minutes ago, 631BillsBacker said:

Fan from Long Island here. I’d gladly pay a reasonable amount to a season ticket holder or trade a pair of Pearl Jam tickets for MSG. The concert was reacheduled dates coming soon, they are beginning the tour in May. I had 6 seats. I’m keeping two and sold the other two on stub hub for $4k a piece in January of 20 before the bills were knocked out of the playoffs to fund what I was hoping to be Bills super bowl tickets. 

I have tickets to the Toronto show.  Should be getting those North American tour dates annnyyyy day now :)

5 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

interesting point about Rams at home.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.