AFC Championship Tickets

BaltimoreFanBills

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Now that's planning ahead!

Slightly worried about a TItans win and a Bills loss. Titans v Bengals tickets are 30% cheaper than what I paid. But hoping the mark up for an AFCCG is big. 

Rooting pretty hard against Tennessee.

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

I hope this is not a preemptive curse.., I'm thinking positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!😉

I agree. But I didn’t bye them because I am counting my chickens. I bought them because I couldn’t afford to go if I didn’t. 

Hopefully the universe will notice the difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

If you're a seaosn ticket holder they're already in your account manager. I have 4, plan on going and using 2 if it's in Buffalo, just out my other 2 up on stubhub for $777 each in section 134 and they sold in just a few hours. 

Of course that transaction only stands if both the Bengals and Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Mango said:

I bought both already from Vivid. I figure I will either resell or cancel. But I have tickets for both venues. 

I didn't go that aggressive, but I did book fully refundable flights to both Buffalo and Nashville...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Estro said:

If you're a seaosn ticket holder they're already in your account manager. I have 4, plan on going and using 2 if it's in Buffalo, just out my other 2 up on stubhub for $777 each in section 134 and they sold in just a few hours. 

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I didn't go that aggressive, but I did book fully refundable flights to both Buffalo and Nashville...

I just went through and tracked ticket pricing yesterday and how they have moved all week. 8-9 days ago people grabbed them for $150. A few days later $200. Now 300 level tickets are $350. I figured I had to make the decision to go, or the cost of the game after the final whistle would make it for me. 

I live driving distance to Buffalo these days, so I only had to book one refundable flight. 

Really hoping the Universe understands this isn't a cocky purchase. This is me getting to the game at an affordable price v. not going at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Estro said:

And there is no snow storm like the one which moved the game to Detroit.

That game did appear to be a home game for Bills from view of stands.

On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, Estro said:

I read on here your gonna have to pay income tax on them there Spanky. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.