Chiefs sign Damon Arnette [Edit: and now cut]

JGMcD2

After watching the video - it sounds like someone said they were coming to him, to which he responded "you talk about being 5 minutes away, pull up - I'll real deal kill you" while showing multiple guns.

On the surface this doesn't seem like he's threating to kill someone - he's warning them that if they come to him, he'll stand his ground.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2543419/Video-Damon-Arnette-threatens-kill-brandishing-gun.html

Edited by DasNootz
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

After watching the video - it sounds like someone said they were coming to him, to which he responded "you talk about being 5 minutes away, pull up - I'll real deal kill you" while showing multiple guns.

On the surface this doesn't seem like he's threating to kill someone - he's warning them that if they come to him, he'll stand his ground.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2543419/Video-Damon-Arnette-threatens-kill-brandishing-gun.html

That's the same way I deal with clients at work so I can respect it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Figured it would be the chiefs or the Rams

Or Tampa.

This is a topic that's never talked about in media circles and often defined as brilliant savvy moves. 

Win at all costs regardless of character issues and current indiscretions. 

Coaches like Belicheck, Reid and Arians can care less of public perception and overall decency. Their job is to win at all costs and will make deals with the devil to make it happen. 

Maybe it's ok with some and it's not for me to judge but I enjoy cheering for an organization that holds character as a priority.

Go Bills!!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

How oblivious do you need to be as an organization to sign a guy who threatened a woman with a gun the same day one of your current players is arrested? When you consider they also drafted Tyreek Hill who almost murdered a pregnant woman, it makes the Chiefs a very easy team to root against.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.