Divisional round picks...Who do you have?

Greg S

Titans are going to win and I think this will be the most lopsided score of the week despite all the Bengals hype.

Packers will win but 49ers will hang tight through most of the game.

Bucs and Brady will do their thing despite all the Rams hype and won't be surprised if this is also a lopsided game.

Bills will be the only road team to win this week and I'm going against my gut feeling on this one hoping to be right of course.

12 hours ago, Greg S said:

Bengals over Titans

Packers over 49ers

Rams over Bucs

Bills over Chiefs

Titans - Bengals are both soft and also banged up on the DL.  Titans OL will control this game.

Packers - Honestly, an upset here with the Niners surprising wouldn't be a shock to me...Rodgers led Packer teams have lacked a clutch gene and niners are tough in the trenches.  But, with Jimmy G banged up with 2 injuries he is dealing with, and Pack fresh off a bye and getting all their guys back, I have to make the more likely scenario and pick Packers.  

Rams - Bucs won't have the fire power to keep up with the Rams against that Bucs weak secondary.

Bills - While I think this will be a closer game, I do think ultimately we take this one, I feel like we are the more complete team.  ASSUMING we don't self sabotage ourselves like we did too often in the regular season.  

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

Titans - Bengals are going to get physically dominated on both sides of the ball. They're a finesse team. Tennessee beat us. They beat Kansas City. They beat the 49ers. They beat the Rams. It's funny how many people are writing them off. 

Ya I don't really get why so many people think the Bengals will beat the titans. The Bengals had a close game with the raiders, who really arnt that good. Their defense is really not that great. I think people just wanna see a bills/Bengals afc championship game. Granted that'd be great to beat the Bengals at home and go to the superbowl 

Does anyone feel like the bills are gonna blow out the chiefs? Lol I do and it honestly kind of scares me how I’m not being more negative.  We were an average offensive line away from being borderline unstoppable and those guys seem to have clicked.  We had tre last matchup but no Milano and have flip flopped so not a total loss there.  They were missing chris jones last time but our offensive line has definitely improved so I think that’s kind of a wash.  I’m expecting them to cut it to like 10 with a late garbage time score.

other games I like:

TEN over CIN

GB   over SF

TB   over LAR

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.