GMFB Divisional Round weekend Buffalo Love 🖤

24 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

This.  Exactly this.

I will add that I think (pure speculation) that they went very vanilla in some games this year.  They either thought they didn't need to be so frisky against some inferior-ish opponents, and/or they were trying to not show too many cards and save some goodies for later in the season and post season.  I think that it's possible the Jacksonville debacle might have been a combination of that and what @Buftex pointed out.

This has been asked by press multiple times and they said it is not true.  Fantasy Football.

10 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

And McDermott inexplicably declined a penalty that left Jax in FG range, which they made, and that 3 points was the difference in the game.  Had he accepted the penalty, it would have been 3rd and long and out of FG range.  When asked about it after the game, McD said that he didn't think the Jax kicker could hit from that range.  That kicker had just hit a very long FG the week before....I'm a big McD fan and it's in the past, but that was part of the comedy of errors that was the Jax game for the Bills this year.  On to Kansas City.

I think it was a mistake in hindsight, definitely. At the time I think his thought was "my offense will get hot and score at some point, so 3s don't hurt me". The offense made so many mistakes that day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh played like crap that day and said as much himself. He was far from the only one. The line was wretched. But the Bills just laid an egg. It happens. 

And we still outgained the Jags by 80+ yards.  That was a game that we win easily without the turnovers and penalties.  Even if we just accepted that we sucked that day and took field goals in the second half, we almost certainly walk out with a win.

Steelers game too.  We outgained them by 120 yards.  We lost because of penalties, sacks and a blocked punt touchdown.  

When we play a clean game, we are almost impossible to beat.

40 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

...and loves me some Kay Adams.  She could just sit there and not say a darn thing and I'd be happy.   She knows her football though and that's all gravy to me.

it’s all about Kay. (See tweet) 

43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Clearly the Jaguars have some skill pieces which are attractive to a new head coach.

They need to look carefully what they need (O'Brien is no longer under consideration) and whose game style fits current roster.

was Meyer still coaching 

ITS ALL ABOUT Kay

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

This has been asked by press multiple times and they said it is not true.  Fantasy Football.

Yeah because I'm sure if they really were holding something back they'd come out and admit it on camera.  Of course.  Do you play poker?

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

The Jacksonville game was a perfect storm of bad offensive play, turnovers, and critical penalties. The Oline was without Brown and Cody Ford reached a new level of ineptitude. Not only did he, perhaps, have his worst game ever, but he also caused significant problems for Morse and Williams on either side of him. IMO, it was the worst overall performance by the Oline this season.

The Ford Report approves of this message.  Looking back at the Jagoffs highlight reel, Ford was targeted for multiple stunts that he kept biting on throughout the game.  He was greatly improved in the games following, but the stink of the Jagoffs game followed him all year.

I'll point out my whipping boy for that game.  Dropsome Knox had at least four first-down drops that stopped four drives.  Dude was ***** brutal.  Good to see him improve in games after that, but he absolutely killed us against the Jagoffs.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Anyone else get sick of the cutesy act from the woman on this network. Kay Adams is cute, but all the acting like a damsel in distress leaves me ready to vomit.

yeah she claims to love the Bills but her picks say otherwise 

as I joked about yesterday. She’s dead to me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.