Hang on. Or just tune in.
this will be looping until 1 PM today 

Kay said she was laughed of Twitter for talking  Josh up 

Who is laughing now

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

What’s hard to understand when you watch this is - how in the heck did the Jacksonville D shut this guy down? Every week is different but good grief it still amazes me that the Bills lost some of the games they lost this year. Let’s hope Josh stays on fire 🔥.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

What’s hard to understand when you watch this is - how in the heck did the Jacksonville D shut this guy down? Every week is different but good grief it still amazes me that the Bills lost some of the games they lost this year. Let’s hope Josh stays on fire 🔥.

Honestly I don’t know

9-6

They could have tied but McD went for the win and failed. 

Similarly the Titans loss.  

wasn’t this before they started to RUN the damn Ball 🏈???

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

That game and the Steelers game were examples of shooting oneself in the foot. The Bills would move the ball get into opponents territory and then go backwards. Penalties, tackle for a loss, or a sack. Those were bad games. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Funny thing is, people always say Allen was terrible against the Jags... to be honest, I think the whole offensive team (especially the offensive line) was just flat that day...I think Josh only looked bad, because he was forcing things, to compensate for the lack of fire of the offensive personnel in general.  It happens.  The fact that the score was so close, had Allen thinking no doubt "all I have to do is make one play".  So, the more time became a factor, the more he was forced to force things...hero ball they call it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Funny thing is, people always say Allen was terrible against the Jags... to be honest, I think the whole offensive team (especially the offensive line) was just flat that day...I think Josh only looked bad, because he was forcing things, to compensate for the lack of fire of the offensive personnel in general.  It happens.  The fact that the score was so close, had Allen thinking no doubt "all I have to do is make one play".  So, the more time became a factor, the more he was forced to force things...hero ball they call it.  

I think the Colts losing to the Jags was much more embarrassing. All they had to do was win and get in. They got blown out in that game as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Personally i don't like it when the entire country is hyping the Bills i like the underdog theme much better but i guess when you do what you did to the Pats people take notice so it's time for the Bills to put on their big boy pant's & show every one that they are for real & this game i believe will prove it !

If they can beat both the Pats & the Chiefs 2 times in 1 season i think that will be proof that they have turned that corner ... 🙏🙌

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Personally i don't like it when the entire country is hyping the Bills i like the underdog theme much better but i guess when you do what you did to the Pats people take notice so it's time for the Bills to put on their big boy pant's & show every one that they are for real & this game i believe will prove it !

If they can beat both the Pats & the Chiefs 2 times in 1 season i think that will be proof that they have turned that corner ... 🙏🙌

and Tenny as they lost the (at least) last 2 to them 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

The Jacksonville game was a perfect storm of bad offensive play, turnovers, and critical penalties. The Oline was without Brown and Cody Ford reached a new level of ineptitude. Not only did he, perhaps, have his worst game ever, but he also caused significant problems for Morse and Williams on either side of him. IMO, it was the worst overall performance by the Oline this season.

The Bills moved the ball into Jax territory on 7 drives, with six of them inside the Jax 40 yard line. Critical penalties, poor Oline play, turnovers, dropped passes, and other offensive miscues derailed every drive. 

I never bought into the narratives that they weren't prepared, were over confident, etc., etc.  I think it was simply a matter of the entire offense, not just playing poorly, but doing so in almost every critical situation in that game.

It happens, and it happened to a number of top teams this year

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Josh played like crap that day and said as much himself. He was far from the only one. The line was wretched. But the Bills just laid an egg. It happens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, T master said:

Personally i don't like it when the entire country is hyping the Bills i like the underdog theme much better but i guess when you do what you did to the Pats people take notice . . . 

I hear you and agree; however, when you beat the evil empire (Pats), people feel gratitude because they don't need to see or hear about them anymore and the result is more positive hype..

Any given Sunday.

McD says this every season but some people refuse to listen. Every year the team starts from scratch. Every season the team evolves from beginning to end. It’s how you react to adversity during the season that determines how the team grows. This is a battle hardened team peaking at the right time. We lost to the Jags because we weren’t the same team then that we are now. That team was learning it’s way and dropped a stink bomb. This team is peaking and playing with and edge.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Buftex said:

This.  Exactly this.

I will add that I think (pure speculation) that they went very vanilla in some games this year.  They either thought they didn't need to be so frisky against some inferior-ish opponents, and/or they were trying to not show too many cards and save some goodies for later in the season and post season.  I think that it's possible the Jacksonville debacle might have been a combination of that and what @Buftex pointed out.

57 minutes ago, Buftex said:

54 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think the Colts losing to the Jags was much more embarrassing. All they had to do was win and get in. They got blown out in that game as well.

48 minutes ago, T master said:

41 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

and Tenny as they lost the (at least) last 2 to them 

Clearly the Jaguars have some skill pieces which are attractive to a new head coach.

They need to look carefully what they need (O'Brien is no longer under consideration) and whose game style fits current roster.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh played like crap that day and said as much himself. He was far from the only one. The line was wretched. But the Bills just laid an egg. It happens. 

And McDermott inexplicably declined a penalty that left Jax in FG range, which they made, and that 3 points was the difference in the game.  Had he accepted the penalty, it would have been 3rd and long and out of FG range.  When asked about it after the game, McD said that he didn't think the Jax kicker could hit from that range.  That kicker had just hit a very long FG the week before....I'm a big McD fan and it's in the past, but that was part of the comedy of errors that was the Jax game for the Bills this year.  On to Kansas City.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.