It's statistically proven. Blue pants are a bad luck charm

Draconator

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2021/10/27/22746974/analysis-buffalo-bills-record-by-uniform-colors-shows-clear-correlation

Now granted, this article was wrote back in October, but a 2 year trend don't lie. 

1-1 white jersey, white pants
0-1 white jersey, blue pants
3-0 blue top, white pants

5-0 white jersey, white pants
3-3 white jersey, blue pants
5-0 blue jersey, white pants
1-1 blue jersey, blue pants
1-0 red jersey, red pants

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

The Bills already posted all white vs KC.

I hadn't seen that, thanks! I was hoping that would be the case, even though visually I still really like the white shirts/blue pants.

I actually think that is why Mahomes puts up really good numbers in the red uniforms. It’s easy as a thrower to identify better. 

Someone should break down Allens throwing stats vs jersey type. 

Blue tops white pants provide a large contrast and the blue is eye high so as to resemble a target. Even watching the games you get a clear eye popping visuals from the uniforms. They are sharp, and I’m willing to bet Allen has his best throwing stats in them because of the visual enhancements. 

On 1/19/2022 at 3:34 PM, Draconator said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2021/10/27/22746974/analysis-buffalo-bills-record-by-uniform-colors-shows-clear-correlation

Now granted, this article was wrote back in October, but a 2 year trend don't lie. 

Just to complete 2021: 

4-2: White jersey  -  White pants  -  Losses to Pittsburgh and Tampa            - Notable wins over NE 2.0 and KC

0-2: White jersey  -  Blue pants     -  Loses to Tennessee and Jacksonville   - No wins

1-0: Blue jersey     -  Blue pants     -  No loses                                                   - Win over New Orleans

6-2: Blue jersey     -  White pants   - Loses to Indy and New England             - Blow outs over NYJ, Houston, and Miami 1.0

1-0: Red jersey      -  Red pants      -  No loses                                                   - Win over Carolina

EDIT: Sorry for anybody reading this on mobile. I definitely posted this on my computer and formatted it cleanly from there. Just saw my own post on mobile and it is a mess. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Draconator said:

Damn I like the combo always did seeing OJ run in those unis was awesome.  

Edited by Xwnyer

• 7 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.