#ThePerfectGame not getting it's proper recognition in the press

PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

Mahomes has a ring. Josh doesn't. I know football is a team sport but until Allen leads the Bills to a Lombardi he won't be on the same level as Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes. 

So,

Jeff Hostedler, Mark Rypien, Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, Brad Johnson are?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

The media needs spend more hours on the Cowboys spike because if there was one second put back on, the cowboys apparently would of automatically converted a td from the 25.

The coverage of the Cowboys is uniformly mocking of their collapse....

30 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

Not odd at all.  Nobody cares about the Bills but local fans and pockets of fans who have moved.  We're the 52nd TV Market in the country.  It's a wonderful story in Western NY but basically - - - nobody cares!

Disagree. Who cares about Kansas City? Nothing town in middle America. Who cares about Green Bay?

If the media tells you to like it, you'll like it. 

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

Mahomes has a ring. Josh doesn't. I know football is a team sport but until Allen leads the Bills to a Lombardi he won't be on the same level as Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes. 

So Marino and Kelly are not as good as Doug Williams? You have an absurd standard 

3 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

And all 3 have come in their last 4 games. I wonder if that's ever been done?

Saw a stat earlier today that said it was the first time ever, but I have been dreaming a lot about the Bills too, so could be that too...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

And more 

Buffalo (+105 ML) at Kansas City

If the Bills proved one thing this season, it's that they are unstoppable when firing on all cylinders. Buffalo recorded the best offensive performance of the year in a 47-17 demolition of Bill Belichick's defense last Saturday night. For the second consecutive season, the Kansas City Chiefs stand in the way of Josh Allen's path to the Super Bowl. The Bills already walked into Arrowhead Stadium this season and dominated the Chiefs, 38-20. Here is why I think they can do it a second time.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-why-josh-allen-and-the-bills-are-the-right-side-154646696.html

This actually backs PromoTR's point.

The Bills just performed the first offensive performance where the offence could not be stopped. No 4th downs all game.

This should be lauded as the extraordinary feat that it is. Instead the achievement is largely unrecognised in the media. Simply saying the game was "the best offensive performance of the year" is a gross understatement that totally lacks the gravity of the achievements context.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Dibs said:

This actually backs PromoTR's point.

The Bills just performed the first offensive performance where the offence could not be stopped. No 4th downs all game.

This should be lauded as the extraordinary feat that it is. Instead the achievement is largely unrecognised in the media. Simply saying the game was "the best offensive performance of the year" is a gross understatement that totally lacks the gravity of the achievements context.

I have looked at a number of NFL related sites. 

the People with BRAINS 🧠 are talking about it 

those w/o a brain (bias) are crapping on it. 

as I said Do Not Watch or Read their ignorance. 

🥧 

GOOGLE 

bills perfect game

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-become-the-first-team-in-nfl-history-to-pitch-a-perfect-offensive-game-in-playoff-win-over-patriots/amp/

https://dknation.draftkings.com/platform/amp/2022/1/16/22886551/bills-offense-perfect-game-vs-patriots-only-touchdowns-no-turnovers-punts-field-goals-josh-allen

https://www.nfl.com/videos/mini-movie-bills-perfect-game-ends-patriots-season

Ive been watching copious amounts of football since the early 1970's.  The 2 greatest QB performances I have ever seen was Josh against the Pats, and Brett Favre the first half of the MNF game he played after his father died.  Josh's performance was one for the ages.  May he continue to excel.  When the Bills win Superbowl this year, Josh will win respect and admiration from everyone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.