#ThePerfectGame not getting it's proper recognition in the press

PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Two of the more absurd talking head shows this week -- the one that Nick Wright is on (I forget what it's called) and the Skip and Shannon show -- both spent ten minutes discussing the game by talking exclusively about the Patriots. Whether Belichick will ever win another Super Bowl, whether the Patriots should build around Mac Jones or look for a more explosive quarterback, etc. 

I'm not surprised by it any more. I've gotten used to the fact that when the Bills win, the talking heads often view and discuss it as an indictment on the team that lost (or make excuses for said team) rather than as feather in the cap of the Bills for winning.

Most of the talking heads shows talk Cowboys, Lakers, LeBron, Chiefs, Patriots...and that's about it. There are some exceptions out there, but it's mostly pro wrestling promos by clown personas that know nothing about the game. 

Bayless only talks about Brady, anything related to Brady (Belichick), the Cowboys, and Lebron.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, JK Fan said:

Agreed, Josh has been very inconsistent all year.  Do it again on Sunday and they will take notice.

If the press said this week that Josh is still showing "too much arm arrogance", half the posters on this board would be saying the same thing.

THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!!

23 minutes ago, Success said:

Bayless only talks about Brady, anything related to Brady (Belichick), the Cowboys, and Lebron.

Bayless is basically Baker and that’s it from that draft and Shannon points out to him all the time that Baker isn’t in Allen’s area code and it drivers skip crazy so the less he talks about Allen the better for him 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

If the press said this week that Josh is still showing "too much arm arrogance", half the posters on this board would be saying the same thing.

THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!!

This board has so many trolls about Josh even now that they kinda get hilarious at times you wonder if they are really even bills fans at this point 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s always “ do it again” with Josh. If it was Mahomes they’d have a one hour special on ESPN about it . 

Mahomes has a ring. Josh doesn't. I know football is a team sport but until Allen leads the Bills to a Lombardi he won't be on the same level as Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

lamp GIF

The average NFL fan has traversed an entire journey of thinking when it comes to Josh Allen. It starts off by thinking he’s awful after watching his video at Wyoming, brown and yellow, laughing at the Buffalo Bills for drafting a tight end to play quarterback. When his NFL career began one continued by with online slam dunks over his incompletions and interceptions. Allen becomes fun, yet flawed, as the Bills make the playoffs, and if only Buffalo had a quarterback is the common denominator. Then, Allen is a MVP candidate, the Bills are a Super Bowl contender, and one’s brain is left in the rubble of ruins, as they try to figure out what they overlooked, before fully buying in and enjoys watching Allen play the game.

https://www.battleredblog.com/2022/1/19/22888067/2021-nfl-playoffs-ten-things-i-liked-about-the-super-wild-card-round

I’ll say the same thing I told Hap. 

All you have to do is LOOK 

And more 

Buffalo (+105 ML) at Kansas City

If the Bills proved one thing this season, it's that they are unstoppable when firing on all cylinders. Buffalo recorded the best offensive performance of the year in a 47-17 demolition of Bill Belichick's defense last Saturday night. For the second consecutive season, the Kansas City Chiefs stand in the way of Josh Allen's path to the Super Bowl. The Bills already walked into Arrowhead Stadium this season and dominated the Chiefs, 38-20. Here is why I think they can do it a second time.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-why-josh-allen-and-the-bills-are-the-right-side-154646696.html

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Mahomes has a ring. Josh doesn't. I know football is a team sport but until Allen leads the Bills to a Lombardi he won't be on the same level as Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes. 

It still won’t be enough. Nick Foles  Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson have rings too. It’s about something else with Josh, not what he’s done on the field. It’s quite obvious at this point. 

Seriously the whole Josh is inconsistent thing needs to end. He consistently balls out and gets us into the playoffs. His passes have been amazing, his runs even more amazing. He has the right attitude, and he has made this team all consistently play hard for each other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Greg S said:

So by your logic Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer and Jeff Hostetler are all above Josh Allen?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.