#ThePerfectGame not getting it's proper recognition in the press

PromoTheRobot

We just witnessed the greatest offensive performance in NFL history and it's barely mentioned amongst the talking heads. Can you imagine the media o***sm that would be happening if Mahomes, Brady or Rodgers had that game? Seems odd to me.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Disagree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We just witnessed the greatest offensive performance in NFL history and it's barely mentioned amongst the talking heads. Can you imagine the media ***** that would be happening if Mahomes, Brady or Tigers had that game? Seems odd to me.

It's been talked about plenty, but like all great performances in the Playoffs it's happened and there is more football to come time to move on and focus on that. Hopefully it'll get some talk about after the whole thing is over, but the sports coverage isn't going to be a prisoner of the moment.

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We just witnessed the greatest offensive performance in NFL history and it's barely mentioned amongst the talking heads. Can you imagine the media ***** that would be happening if Mahomes, Brady or Tigers had that game? Seems odd to me.

Well mahomes scored 6TD in 10minutes so...

Two of the more absurd talking head shows this week -- the one that Nick Wright is on (I forget what it's called) and the Skip and Shannon show -- both spent ten minutes discussing the game by talking exclusively about the Patriots. Whether Belichick will ever win another Super Bowl, whether the Patriots should build around Mac Jones or look for a more explosive quarterback, etc. 

I'm not surprised by it any more. I've gotten used to the fact that when the Bills win, the talking heads often view and discuss it as an indictment on the team that lost (or make excuses for said team) rather than as feather in the cap of the Bills for winning.

Most of the talking heads shows talk Cowboys, Lakers, LeBron, Chiefs, Patriots...and that's about it. There are some exceptions out there, but it's mostly pro wrestling promos by clown personas that know nothing about the game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Promo buddy. 

Stop watching the idiots

I have seen lots O love 

Spend some time in the weekly game threads 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.