Just Win a Super Bowl

Milanos Milano

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don't think there's any argument that this year's Bills have the roster talent. Getting to, and winning, a Super Bowl will come down to preparation, execution, and in-game adjustments. And I believe that rests squarely on the coaching staff.  I hope they're ready!

I concur. The Bills game plan and execution in last years playoff game was poor. They had much better preparation and a better game plan in the October matchup. The coaching has been impressive down the stretch and I believe it will continue .They’ve found the right OL combination and are a multi dimensional offense that utilizes everybody.  The Bills look like a team of destiny now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I concur. The Bills game plan and execution in last years playoff game was poor. They had much better preparation and a better game plan in the October matchup. The coaching has been impressive down the stretch and I believe it will continue .They’ve found the right OL combination and are a multi dimensional offense that utilizes everybody.  The Bills look like a team of destiny now. 

The key will be whether than can actually be a team of destiny, and not know, or think they're a team of destiny.  It'll be Coach McD's job to keep them all in the moment. 

Didn't realize it was this simple! 

I'm sending a memo to the team right now saying "Just win" and there are no more excuses.

I guess they never thought of this before, and have been relying on way too many excuses!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is an unacceptable opinion. It’s like Juronism. Football is hard! Winning a Super Bowl is easy if you are an elite QB. Ask Brady. Potential hall of fame QBs find a way, and if Allen truly views himself as elite, he will find a way. 

Perhaps we could also ask current Hall of Famers Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, and Jim Kelly about this too. 

If only Jim Kelly had made that field goal or come up with a better game plan.

I do agree with you though that this year is a golden opportunity to win it with our players, coaches, and remarkably with the exception of White, no injuries.  I don't care about our "window" or Josh's "cieling", this is a great opportunity.  We may never have an oppotunity like this again.  No excuses offered, none accepted. Just win baby!

Edited by reddogblitz

28 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Didn't realize it was this simple! 

I'm sending a memo to the team right now saying "Just win" and there are no more excuses.

I guess they never thought of this before, and have been relying on way too many excuses!

Ask Brady, he makes it look so simple. Allen is more physically gifted than Brady, so he doesn’t have many excuses. 

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Ask Brady, he makes it look so simple. Allen is more physically gifted than Brady, so he doesn’t have many excuses. 

There’s been exactly one Brady in what , over a hundred years of NFL football? You play to win the game, yes. However you don’t always win the game. You have a very pessimistic way of looking at one of the best Bills teams in years. 

5 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Allen is a great QB, he has great games and has shown a lot of growth. But this weekend is the next step. He has to show he can beat KC in the playoffs and eventually win the AFC championship. He has talent surrounding him, more so than others have in the past (Flacco). 
Everyone is happy we beat BB and that is an accomplishment, but all this doesn’t matter if we don’t win Super Bowls. It’s about consistency and being great enough to win them. 
No more excuses, it’s go time. Let’s go into KC and show them we are the real deal. Otherwise it will be just more of the same. What if this, what if that, does Allen have what it takes? Yada yada yada. Tired of it all, JUST WIN! Let’s go Buffalo!! 

I agree.  The only thing separating Josh from the absolute top top tiers of QB’s (#1-4) is that he needs to be elite on a consistent basis starting this week in the playoffs.  While overall his lows are a lot higher in most cases, he’s often been a little inconsistent week-to-week.

They said he couldn’t have a better game against Belichick the second time around and he did.  Now let’s see him string together 3 more excellent games! 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean winning a Super Bowl is such a difficult thing, all you can really reasonably ask is for your team to be competitive, to give themselves a shot at it. There are plenty of great teams that didn't make it, you can't get too hung up on it.

Sounds like you're just preparing for a loss.

Super Bowl or bust 💯

6 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I mean, football is entertainment. If it’s not entertaining to you, why do it? Bragging rights? 

Do I want a super bowl? Of course, but I’m not going to cry myself to sleep if we don’t win it. 

I got 18 weeks of solid entertainment. 12 of those were wins. Had fun every step of the way. I would actually wonder if your side of fandom is truly being a fan. We’re a few days away from a huge playoff game and you’re “just tired?” Idk, I prefer my way of seeing things, yours seems miserable. 

Do you even enjoy yourself, or is it all super bowl and nothing else? Someone ruffle your feathers on Facebook? 

I like it, and do I want a super bowl sure what bills fan doesn’t but like you said I’ve had a great time over the last few years. And with Allen we’re always going to be playoff Contenders you just got to enjoy the ride. If the last 20 years didn’t teach us that then I don’t no what will lol. GO Bills 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.