Have you ever gotten into a fight over the Bills?

Royale with Cheese

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

I witnessed a gal pistol whip her boyfriend in the end zone in 1977 game.  My brother and I saw this group drink all game long.  Bills started lose and this social group started fights with each other.  Police and security tossed a bunch out,  Then the main event.  Guy starts smacking his gal and she pulled out a small hand gun and smacked him across the face with the pistol grip.  Guy was out and she fled.  The police stayed in the section the rest of the game.  My neighbor who was a BDP officer made us stand with him at the entrance to the section.  Being a teenager this was an event that made an impression on me.  

I think this story wins so far 😛

If the question was what left the biggest impression on me at a Bills game ... when I was maybe 9-10 yrs old I remember going to a game and as we filed out at the end, there was a guy almost passed out drunk sprawled with his legs over the bench in front and his arms sprawled out  - sitting there with his unit hanging out, literally pissing all over himself.  To this day I can still hear my dad's voice as he instructed me in a disappointed tone "Just move along son" 

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Pete said:

John From Hemet looking up airfare Cali to Buffalo for a spearing contest at 1 Bills drive with Combo is one of best things I have read on internet!  😂 

That was hilarious.   Hogboy aka Combo was good at enraging the "low hanging fruit" of the board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Wacka said:

Best punch I ever saw at a football game was by a woman. We had seasons on the goal line and I'm scanning the end zone and see a scuffle going on next to the tunnel. It was a Jets-Bills game and those had more fights  back about 30 years ago because of the UB students from NYC would  go to those games. 

Two guys are arguing . The Jets fans in the row below the Bills fan.  No blows exchanged. Suddenly the Bills fan's girlfriend  reaches over her boyfriend's shoulder and knocks the Jets fan out cold with one punch.

fight character GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Like a fight just because of football.  Nothing other than that like a guy jumping a friend or being completely disrespectful to your girl....just straight up trash talk and fists fly. 

I haven't myself but did rush towards a guy after a Bills fan was knocked out after the Houston playoff game.  I thought this was the guy that sucker punched the Bills fan but it wasn't...the Bills fan GF told me he wasn't the guy.  I didn't hold him to be a badass, just held him waiting for the cops because I didn't know how bad the Bills fan was laying unconscious on the ground.

Other than that, I just don't let the trash talk bother me.  

I've probably seen about 3 fights in my life at the 15  Bills games I've been to.

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I wouldn’t really call them ‘fights’. I’ve knocked a couple guys out, but it was over pretty quick.🤷‍♂️

‘Dolphins’ my Azz! BAM! 👊

Excellent imagination

Edited by JohnNord

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Like a fight just because of football.  Nothing other than that like a guy jumping a friend or being completely disrespectful to your girl....just straight up trash talk and fists fly. 

I haven't myself but did rush towards a guy after a Bills fan was knocked out after the Houston playoff game.  I thought this was the guy that sucker punched the Bills fan but it wasn't...the Bills fan GF told me he wasn't the guy.  I didn't hold him to be a badass, just held him waiting for the cops because I didn't know how bad the Bills fan was laying unconscious on the ground.

Other than that, I just don't let the trash talk bother me.  

I've probably seen about 3 fights in my life at the 15  Bills games I've been to.

As an adult no!  LOL

But as a kid in elementary/middle school during the Super Bowl runs yes!  There always were a handful of kids who just wanted to go against the grain so they cheered against Buffalo.  They usually we’re fans of Miami/San Fran/NYG and then of course they jumped on the Washington/Dallas bandwagon.  Anyway you’d always hear from them after a bad loss.  

Fortunately, there were mostly successful throughout the mid-to-late 80’s through the late 90’s.  But these kids were relentless after a Super Bowl.  To make matters worse, most of us fans wore a lot of Bills gear including a Starter winter jacket.  So it was inescapable in school, on the bus, at the mall etc

We got into a few scraps back in the day - usually at recess or gym class, which was mostly yelling that escalated into shoving and/or wrestling.  Schools were cool back then.  No suspensions or even detention.  I don’t even think they told parents.  The teacher or principal explained how stupid we were for fighting over football, made us shake hands, and then it was over….until next football season anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣  in retrospect it’s kind of funny 

3 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Came close. I was one of a few on a Navy ship with 2500 Dallas fans/Bandwagoners during the last SB appearance. I was talking crap up until the Thurman fumble😬

Getting ripped on after the Super Bowl losses  was always the worst

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, JohnNord said:

As an adult no!  LOL

But as a kid in elementary/middle school during the Super Bowl runs yes!  There always were a handful of kids who just wanted to go against the grain so they cheered against Buffalo.  They usually we’re fans of Miami/San Fran/NYG and then of course they jumped on the Washington/Dallas bandwagon.  Anyway you’d always hear from them after a bad loss.  

Fortunately, there were mostly successful throughout the mid-to-late 80’s through the late 90’s.  But these kids were relentless after a Super Bowl.  To make matters worse, most of us fans wore a lot of Bills gear including a Starter winter jacket.  So it was inescapable in school, on the bus, at the mall etc

We got into a few scraps back in the day - usually at recess or gym class, which was mostly yelling that escalated into shoving and/or wrestling.  Schools were cool back then.  No suspensions or even detention.  I don’t even think they told parents.  The teacher or principal explained how stupid we were for fighting over football, made us shake hands, and then it was over….until next football season anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣  in retrospect it’s kind of funny 

After lol, during was worse 😅😅😅

Houston comeback game. Scoreboad end, I think section C. Guy in front of us with his girl friend,  wearing Houston gear, cheering as the score increased, standing in the aisleway. Near halftime I reach forward, fed up, grabbed him by the collar of his sweater and pulled him towards me. I said, either you sit your zss down and shut up or someone is going to embarrass you in front of your lovely girlfriend and beat the crap out of you. After half time he never returned. Either someone did the beating or his gal talked some sense to him. Always wished I had kept my mouth shut. Missed giving it to him in second half. 

18 hours ago, JohnNord said:

As an adult no!  LOL

I coach with a guy who is a huge TB fan!   His kid loves the Chiefs....

• Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.