Have you ever gotten into a fight over the Bills?

Royale with Cheese

Like a fight just because of football.  Nothing other than that like a guy jumping a friend or being completely disrespectful to your girl....just straight up trash talk and fists fly. 

I haven't myself but did rush towards a guy after a Bills fan was knocked out after the Houston playoff game.  I thought this was the guy that sucker punched the Bills fan but it wasn't...the Bills fan GF told me he wasn't the guy.  I didn't hold him to be a badass, just held him waiting for the cops because I didn't know how bad the Bills fan was laying unconscious on the ground.

Other than that, I just don't let the trash talk bother me.  

I've probably seen about 3 fights in my life at the 15  Bills games I've been to.

• Like (+1) 2

No. Never. It’s just not worth it IMO.

But I remember my dad almost getting into a couple different fights at Bills games when I was a kid (both times with other Bills fans).

My sister and mom got harassed pretty bad by Bills fans at the stadium. Not a fight but throwing bottles, dumping beer on my sis, shoving her, etc. Full grown men. My sis was like 21 at the time. They were both scared to death (she’s a Patriots fan and was wearing a pats jersey. She hates bills fans now with a passion 😂

Edited by BillsFan4

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

No. Never. It’s just not worth it IMO.

But I remember my dad almost getting into a couple different fights at Bills games when I was a kid (both times with other Bills fans that were being huge jerks).

My sister and mom got attacked by Bills fans at the stadium. Not a fight but throwing bottles, dumping beer on my sis, shoving her, etc (she’s a Patriots fan and was wearing a pats jersey. She hates bills fans now with a passion 😂

@Beast years ago against the Browns if I remember correctly....a Browns fan smashed his face with a glass bottle.

• Shocked 1

I never had and can't see me ever starting a fight over football. However, I have likely said some things that may have caused others to want to fight me. Also, I've gone to out of town games in several cities (San Diego, LA Rams, LA Chargers, Arizona) with a friend that has come very close in some of those cities.

• Like (+1) 1

My buddies and I (we were 18 at the time) nearly pummeled an Oilers fan sitting behind us at the Comeback game.  He was trash talking us the entire first half "just like last week boys" but mysteriously clammed up during the second half...  

We settled for the more mature response of giving him a double barreled salute after Christie's kick went through in OT

Any opposing fan who dares to shoot his mouth off in our stadium pretty much deserves what he gets.  And he should never ever ever start sh*t in the bathrooms either...

Almost.  It was after the Bills lost the second SB game against Dallas.  I was at a party with lots of Dallas fans, and I was dressed head to toes in Bills gear.   It was a painful Bills loss.  Cowboys fans were busting my balls mercilessly.  I leave party with my friend.  I stop at McDonalds on 95 and went to counter to order.  On my way to counter there are these two meathead Dallas fans laughing at me.  I go to counter and order, it takes forever, the whole time those lug nuts were laughing and jeering….I was at Falling Down point lol. My food finally arrives, I need walk by idiots table to exit.  They are yukking it up and being obnoxious as I walked by, I stopped and said “why are you laughing so hard?  Did your boyfriend say something funny?”  You should of seen the look on these guys faces.  They looked at each other stunned and perplexed lol I got to car, my buddy was half passed out.  I said hey, we might have a fight.  We watched from car, those lug nuts walked out front door, looked around like tough guys, and went back inside 😂 

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 2

Best punch I ever saw at a football game was by a woman. We had seasons on the goal line and I'm scanning the end zone and see a scuffle going on next to the tunnel. It was a Jets-Bills game and those had more fights  back about 30 years ago because of the UB students from NYC would  go to those games. 

Two guys are arguing . The Jets fans in the row below the Bills fan.  No blows exchanged. Suddenly the Bills fan's girlfriend  reaches over her boyfriend's shoulder and knocks the Jets fan out cold with one punch.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The closest I ever came was at the Patriots game in 2004.  I was in the upper deck and the whole section next to us was filled with Cheater fans - must have been a bus trip or something.  At halftime this obnoxious cheater fan is walking up the aisle and said something rude to me and I responded in kind.  This was the game that on 4th down while driving to tie the game Bledsoe fumbled and it was returned like 70 yds by Richard Seymour.  It was another spectacular gut punch loss - and as the game was winding down and I was sitting there stewing the same guy comes down the aisle and on the way down gives me the finger and starts yelling trash and obscenities.   Without thinking I got up to go after him and he ran down into the tunnel.  I went to the edge of the tunnel on the aisle and we were exchanging unpleasantries and the dude spit at me!  Without thinking again I went down the tunnel after him and he ran away and I went after him - when I got to the concourse I was immediately surounded by Pats fans - it was crazy I was thinking where are the Bills fans?  A couple other guys got in my face and things were escalating but luckily my brother - who is very large - had followed me down and got me out of there.    Got I hate that team and their fans.

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

At a Bills v Pats game in Foxborough (Leodis McKelvin fumble game) there was a guy in front of me going nuts out of control, he was sloppy drunk. At one point he turned around towards me yelled F-you Buffalo and stuck his middle finger up at me towards my face (maybe foot away from me). I stood there and just stared him down not saying a word waiting for him to touch me first.  Out of no where a yellow jacket security dude came over ripped him out and removed him. That was the closest. 

Not at games to fight and consciously avoiding idiots helps. Also I usually sit in the 100s so that helps too.

• Like (+1) 1

Not me, but in 2019 (I think) the Bills/Pats game that Josh got knicked out of...2 Pat fans got into it good.

One was sitting 2 seats from me. Older guys (maybe mid 60s). Was a fan before Brady. Good guy. Not one of the mouthy ones. Behind us were an obnoxious group of Pat fans. When Josh got hit with that cheap shot they started cheering laughing and making jokes. Old man Pat fan tried to get them to stop and be respectful. One of the punks kicked him in the chest and knocked him down. The old guys friend (a Bills fan) jumped on and the old Pat fan hopped back in the fight. Young guys got whooped until security got there. Whole thing lasted maybe 20 seconds. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is that a no?  Maybe it was someone else…Shaunta?

Could be. There's a name from the past!

I did smash a Windex bottle after the Cleveland playoff game in my dorm room. Does that count?

Edited by Beast

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.