JT O'Sullivan with the snark - Josh Allen film session

LeviF

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What did he mean by “a little bit of luck” at the end?

As he said earlier in the video, when you throw the ball away and your TE goes up and gets it for a TD instead, it's just your day.

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

When people catch your throwaway and its a TD, i'd consider that fairly lucky.

I still say I’ve never seen a throwaway with so much touch on the ball. Maybe he didn’t expect Knox to catch it, but a throwaway, to me, would’ve been in the stands. I know he said it was a throwaway, but if I’m coaching I’m telling Josh a throwaway is to where NOBODY can catch it

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I still say I’ve never seen a throwaway with so much touch on the ball. Maybe he didn’t expect Knox to catch it, but a throwaway, to me, would’ve been in the stands. I know he said it was a throwaway, but if I’m coaching I’m telling Josh a throwaway is to where NOBODY can catch it

He’s still working on his accuracy 😃 

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

When people catch your throwaway and its a TD, i'd consider that fairly lucky.

Kubiac described that play as intentional and NOT a throw away. Allen was blowing smoke so he can throw it away again for a TD!

"Allen said afterward that he was attempting to throw the ball away and didn’t realize it had been caught. But the type of soft throw shows the Bills knew the Patriots’ defensive backs were not going to back-pedal in the end zone, but instead were going to play underneath the Bills’ receivers."

4 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Kubiac spilled the beans and explained why it wasn't a throw away.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Also he mentioned in film there were several holes in offense which were exploitable but Pats* defense either did not see them or attempt to exploit.

I think it was because the play calling was so creative that DEFENSE was seeing ghosts and could not trust their eyes.

I would love to see an unabridged beat down of Billicheat after this game on his defense.

He mentioned Andy Reid / KC a number of times and I am worried a bit if Daboll borrowed from his playbook too much that KC will have run against those plays in practice.

JT has a great voice.  Very smooth.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I love these sort of intelligent in depth videos and the part where Josh Allen juked the DB and then right afterwards went on to pretend to pick up his dead soul from the ground and where Motor was pointing at the DB right after he was juked had me rolling 😂

TBH, the title is a little misleading.

O'Sullivan isn't being snarky about Josh in the slightest.

If anything, he's in awe of him.

Great breakdowns, and a really nice find of the 'picking up' Allen did, after the ankle breaking run.

First I'd noticed of it, or seen it for that matter. O'Sullivan thought it was absolutely hilarious.

I think we are already being spoiled, with how often Allen makes those ridiculous (to everyone else) throws, we now think nothing of.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

We are so lucky to see Josh Allen clinics.  The guy may be the most gifted athlete to ever play the position. I know I am a homer saying this but anybody who watches him just goes on about the level of natural talent the guy has.

Yeah.  Everyone at work knows I'm a huge Bills fan and they all have great things to say about Josh. 

7 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

well, historically, that nobody has been Knox.......

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

We are so lucky to see Josh Allen clinics.  The guy may be the most gifted athlete to ever play the position. I know I am a homer saying this but anybody who watches him just goes on about the level of natural talent the guy has.

It’s extremely impressive, just so happens to be on our team!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.