Jordan Poyer & Isaiah McKenzie Mic’d Up versus Patriots

JohnNord

If you didn’t love this Bills team already…. Buffalo Bills released an 11 minute video on their website featuring Jordan Poyer and Isaiah McKenzie getting mic’d up.

Some awesome moments captured on the field, including Poyer saying he was sick of New England’s cockiness:

“We gotta hit these guys in the mouth. You see how cocky these guys are? Man, f--- them, man. I’m tired of these (expletive). It’s an end of an era for them tonight. An end of a f------ era. Let’s go!”

It’s an awesome video:

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/mic-d-up-wild-card-vs-the-patriots

Edited by JohnNord
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 6

A few observations:

McKenzie was great to have as well as poyer two talkers and they had a lot to say! 

This one was a lot more raw than most.  The editing person had their work cut out for them!

I'm not a murphy hater but that was not exactly an exciting call for the 1st td pass by josh.  

Oliver was miced up too and i didn't hear a sound bite from him.  They showed some highlights but it was a little odd.

The chip on the defenses shoulder is huge.  Thank you jerry sullivan!

Edited by section122
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, section122 said:

A few observations:

McKenzie was great to have as well as poyer two talkers and they had a lot to say! 

This one was a lot more raw than most.  The editing person had their work cut out for them!

I'm not a murphy hater but that was not exactly an exciting call for the 1st td pass by josh.  

Oliver was miced up too and i didn't hear a sound bite from him.  They showed some highlights but it was a little odd.

Yeah, it was certainly underwhelming.  I think it happened so fast that Murph was confused.  From his vantage point in the press box, it probably looked like Agholor made the catch and then he saw Hyde pop up with the ball.  

Agree with you about the defense and the team in general.  They seem to be playing very loose and confident 

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hope Belichick hears that “End of an era tonight”. 

His QB is Max Jones….there’s nothing he can do about it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, section122 said:

A few observations:

They pick and choose what they put in different things they put out, like there was a clip previewing inside football that had more from Poyer, and there is sometimes different thing from the NFL week mic'd up.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They pick and choose what they put in different things they put out, like there was a clip previewing inside football that had more from Poyer, and there is sometimes different thing from the NFL week mic'd up.

My guess is that the final edit has to be approved by the team and the coaching staff.     So a lot of the trash talking probably doesn’t make it in

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I'm always surprised at how little noise they make while playing. Doesn't matter who it is or the position. They talk and grunt a lot less than I expect. 

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.