A perfect photo of how much the Bills mean to the fans.

Royale with Cheese

Heavenly Father THANK YOU for your grace and mercy in our lives. Wwe ask for complete healing for this precious girl. Guide nd direct the medical team and be their agent of healing. Give strength to her parents and family and friends.  Allow this sweet Warrior Bills Princess to FULLY enjoy and savor all the Blessings she WILL be experiencing in these next days and weeks. Bills mafia has her back I pray she feels it and it give her added strength. Please Father God be with all the patient at Oshei Childrens hospital and all childrens hospitals  worldwide. YOU are the great physician and can do anything but fail. Bring glory to Yourself through this situation. Show up and show OUT Lord 

in Jesus name I Pray Amen.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

As Levi also pointed out her post wasn't accurate

The kickoff was at 8something. This photo shows daylight.

Maybe it was the same day, who knows.

But, the claim by Jill Kelly is false.

She may have been referring to the day the game was played.  I feel sorry for sad and anrgy people like you.  I hope you can heal your wounds some day.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks Royale.  I just said a prayer for her and others in that hospital.

Amen, Brother HUDS.

You can pray for anyone anytime, but I've worked into my schedule that during lunchtime, following grace, is when I pray for the sick and suffering and those dealing with disease and hardship, depression, cancer and death.

Sadly my list is long, but I gladly take on more because in my heart and in my faith it matters.  It makes a difference.

Thank you for posting this, @Royale with Cheese

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

As Levi also pointed out her post wasn't accurate

The kickoff was at 8something. This photo shows daylight.

Maybe it was the same day, who knows.

But, the claim by Jill Kelly is false.

She never said this photo was taken during the game, did she? She said it was shared during the game. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

She may have been referring to the day the game was played.  I feel sorry for sad and anrgy people like you.  I hope you can heal your wounds some day.  

That's cool. I'm sorry I make you angry. I don't even know who you are.

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

She never said this photo was taken during the game, did she? She said it was shared during the game. 

Reading comprehension is critical. I said it may have been that day. In today's day and age of tic toc and social media attention fame it's best not to believe everything. 

Regardless, 3 posts in a week... Too much for me. Back to oblivion I go. 

Edited by Boyst62

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Also just to add......If we did a "what if" scenario and she was to get mixed up and did say it, that's fine too. Nothing at all to make a big deal of calling her out "her claim is false". I'm not sure why poster got that from a keepsake, memorable picture of a child like that, but anyways...

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

A little off topic, but one of my favorite things is Iowa stadium and how the children's hospital is over looking the field. I remember seeing that during wyo game at Iowa and it's always stuck with me. I'm sure it brightens up those kids rough days when they can all gather and cheer and watch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.