Who will guard Travis Kelce??

Special K

On 1/18/2022 at 3:38 PM, Allen2Diggs said:

He needs to be hit at the line every play and slowed down as much as possible before he gets 5 yards deep. I would rather be over aggressive and get a holding call just to see how much the refs will allow. Once he gets downfield he is as close to uncoverable as it gets.

And this is the EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT WE DID!

4 hours ago, DrDare said:

Absolutely NO ONE on the last play of regulation

Wallace decided to run back with him but 8 feet next to him and covering no one instead of covering Kelce

2 years in a row of horrid D against KC in playoffs

I just can’t understand what Wallace was doing there, he might as well not have been on the field. He wasn’t covering anyone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Age will guard him.  And Tre White, next time through.  Yesterday is done.  It sucks, but it’s done.  I’m focused on smoking them next year.  It really, really sucks, and the autopsy is necessary.  But it’s also done.  

This team will win a Super Bowl with Josh Allen as its quarterback.  I’m sick to my stomach this morning, but you know what?  I’m going to go out and run my *ss off tonight after I work hard today.  And I’ll work hard tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the day after that.  It’s the only solution.  We don’t know joy without sadness.  And we wouldn’t love football as much if it didn’t end in despair for all participating teams but one.  So how do we get to revel in that joy?  Work harder than the next guy.  On to 2022. Go Bills.  See you at Highmark in August. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.