Jimmy Fallon discusses the Bills game and some of the signs that would be at the game

CorkScrewHill

28 minutes ago, eball said:

Fallon -- not funny.

Kimmel and Colbert blow him out of the water.  Conan too.

IMHO , all three suck 

49 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Fallon like kimmel and Colbert clowns

I am old , Carson  set a high , unattainable bar.. they are unwatchable .. so predictable. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 7

2 hours ago, eball said:

True story - this killed George Allen. Another reason it’s not funny.

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

The joke was pretty funny; dumping Gatorade on the coach is stupid, though.

4 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

IMHO , all three suck 

I am old , Carson  set a high , unattainable bar.. they are unwatchable .. so predictable. 

I was in college and Carson Productions would get hundreds (I  was told) joke submissions and occasionally they would see one they like and send a check ensuring rights to joke.  I used to watch Johnny Carson regularly while doing homework in Wilkeson Quadrangle lounge at UB and when I had an idea for a joke which would fit in I'd mail it in.  Never got an acknowledgement, even a postcard, on submissions.  One time I got a letter from Carson Productions and it was a check with fine print on it saying by cashing this check they got all rights to submission in all TV shows, movies and publications.  What it did NOT do however specify which submission was being purchased.  Being a college student and perpetually broke I cashed it (cashier double checked IDs and actually called a manager to approve) and spent it on books.  I watched the show still and listened for my joke but I never heard it.  Once I asked someone to turn it up and he asked "Why?.  I explained I had submitted a joke which Carson Productions paid for and was waiting to hear and he told me "You know he may have just used this at a dinner or other paid presentation.  Likely you will never hear it."  Courses change following semester and I had 8 am class so my Carson vigil ended.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

They are all hack clowns.

JC is rolling over in his grave and Jay Leno's chin is getting bigger knowing that these talentless trolls followed them.

The next thing these guys say or do anything that is funny will be the first time they say or do anything funny.

Gutfeld is crushing them for a reason.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.