Domination Bold Prediction

Thriftygamer83

45 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It was a different era, but for those that didn't live through it its hard to grasp just how dominant those teams were. Especially 91 and 92.  The Bills were heavy, heavy favorites to run roughshod thru the AFC playoffs....and they did.  In contrast, this year it wouldn't surprise me at all if any of the four remaining teams wins the AFC.

If only Marv said, save the parting for after we win, we would have at least one the first one. Who knew going on a coke bender for the week before the game would effect things? When we get there this time, McDermott will control the narrative. 

The Bengals scare me the most, they are the true unknown for us. We can beat the Chiefs, Titans, TB, or GB! We know we can. The Bengals we just don't have any experience with. Although we are the better overall team. 

Edited by sunshynman

Those chiefs fans are very confident they are going to win lol they keep saying they have improved since the regular season meeting…like we haven’t? 😂 I said it all year if our offensive line figures out a way just to play mediocre we are the best team in the league and they have been a couple notches above decent in the last 4 or 5 games.  Maybe people don’t notice because the games have been played in bad weather and they weren’t very high scoring 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Those chiefs fans are very confident they are going to win lol they keep saying they have improved since the regular season meeting…like we haven’t? 😂 I said it all year if our offensive line figures out a way just to play mediocre we are the best team in the league and they have been a couple notches above decent in the last 4 or 5 games.  Maybe people don’t notice because the games have been played in bad weather and they weren’t very high scoring 

They are kinda correct. When we faced them their defense was missing a few starters. Important starters. 

Chiefs had number one scoring d once they came back If you don't count the early games.

Edited by Sharky7337

12 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

They are kinda correct. When we faced them their defense was missing a few starters. Important starters. 

Chiefs had number one scoring d once they came back If you don't count the early games.

I wasn’t doubting they improved but so did we…they also had a few games where they struggled defensively down the stretch too so it wouldn’t be unprecedented for us to light them up 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I'm going for it and saying it, we're going to run the table, win the Super Bowl, and blow everyone out.  We've got confidence, swagger, chemistry, and can dominate games from start to finish.  We're winning our first Super Bowl this year!  2021-22 is our season to win it all!

1319279055_VictoryBeer.thumb.jpg.5644b836fba3e4cb869eb6a3fc443a48.jpg

You must be drinking my Victory Beer, Cheers!!!  "Billieve".

Edited by TAinLA
spelling

3 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I'm going for it and saying it, we're going to run the table, win the Super Bowl, and blow everyone out.  We've got confidence, swagger, chemistry, and can dominate games from start to finish.  We're winning our first Super Bowl this year!  2021-22 is our season to win it all!

lol, you must be new to this whole "Bills Fan" thing...I will continue to believe they will break hearts until they stop.  I wouldn't be shocked if they won it all this year or if they lay an absolute egg on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

lol, you must be new to this whole "Bills Fan" thing...I will continue to believe they will break hearts until they stop.  I wouldn't be shocked if they won it all this year or if they lay an absolute egg on Sunday.

I think laying an egg is considerably less likely this year…we could def lose a shootout though.  Despite losing tre we’re a lot healthier this year than the afc championship game.  That was a lot of the issue there just was no separation all game by our receivers.  Steelers could’ve done an ok job against that chiefs defense last week but diontae Johnson decided to forget how to catch the ball which led to their defense gassing out early then the floodgates opened.  Defensively what the chiefs like to do really shouldn’t work on us…much like the pats.  You just can’t man us up unless all our receivers are playing hurt. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Perhaps. 

I remember thinking the exact same thing in both 91 and 92. Then.......ummmm yeah.

Im just going to enjoy the games and live in the moment.

I was at 51-3….thinking there was no way to lose the SB

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.