Domination Bold Prediction

Thriftygamer83

You're never as good as your press clippings.  The Offence played a perfect game Saturday.  Can they replicate it?  Yes I believe they can.

I said this after the TB loss, that I thought the Bills could go 8-0, and 3 to go (first 4 I was confident about).  

No predictions though.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Perhaps. 

I remember thinking the exact same thing in both 91 and 92. Then.......ummmm yeah.

Im just going to enjoy the games and live in the moment.

I wasn't old enough to remember those, but I am with you just one game at a time and enjoy what we are going through.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I wasn't old enough to remember those, but I am with you just one game at a time and enjoy what we are going through.

I AM old enough to remember those days and as great as things are you 110% correct, one game at a time and enjoy each and every win.  Nothing lasts forever.....even the Cheats found this out.......

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

It was a different era, but for those that didn't live through it its hard to grasp just how dominant those teams were. Especially 91 and 92.  The Bills were heavy, heavy favorites to run roughshod thru the AFC playoffs....and they did.  In contrast, this year it wouldn't surprise me at all if any of the four remaining teams wins the AFC.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It was a different era, but for those that didn't live through it its hard to grasp just how dominant those teams were. Especially 91 and 92.  The Bills were heavy, heavy favorites to run roughshod thru the AFC playoffs....and they did.  In contrast, this year it wouldn't surprise me at all if any of the four remaining teams wins the AFC.

I think part of it for me is the drought years were such killer that since 2017 on its been just relax and enjoy the good stuff because the bad really is that bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Does not compute

It should. 

When I was a young man way back when in 91/92 I had the exact same bold prediction mindset that the OP has here.

Because I learned my lesson all those years ago, now in 2022 I will live in the moment and enjoy the game(s) as they come and not be part of any such bold predictions. 

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It should. 

When I was a young man way back when in 91/92 I had the exact same bold prediction mindset that the OP has here.

Because I learned my lesson all those years ago, now in 2022 I will live in the moment and enjoy the game(s) as they come and not be part of any such bold predictions. 

I would be surprised if the current team goes out the night before the superbowl and gets wasted though.  The rumors of the pre superbowl partying that the 90s Bills took part in were rampant.

Winning the Superbowl is not just about being the best team or playing your best ball. Sometimes you also need a few lucky breaks in your favor.

Personally, I am going to just take this one game at a time. The Bills can beat any of these remaining teams for sure, but they could also lose to any of these remaining teams. The stars don't always align in your favor. Let's hope they do for these Bills this year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I would be surprised if the current team goes out the night before the superbowl and gets wasted though.  The rumors of the pre superbowl partying that the 90s Bills took part in were rampant.

I think many of the guys on that first super bowl team have acknowledged they enjoyed too much of the nightlife in Tampa that week.   

Yeah that won't be happening under McD.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.