FTW - Bills/Chiefs is the real Super Bowl

JÂy RÛßeÒ

People say this every year about specific teams and it rarely ends up true.

And I still wouldn't rule out the winner of this game losing next week to the Titans/Bengals because they are probably going to be spent physically and emotionally if this game ends up being the epic contest some are predicting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

And Blocked 

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

People say this every year about specific teams and it rarely ends up true.

And I still wouldn't rule out the winner of this game losing next week to the Titans/Bengals because they are probably going to be spent physically and emotionally if this game ends up being the epic contest some are predicting.

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

So apparently this will be our 4th Super Bowl this year?

According to Chiefs fans our first Super Bowl was week 5 against KC. And Pats fans have given us two Super Bowls...

Biggest reason I want them to win the Super Bowl, besides that just being what I'm rooting to happen, is so I don't have to hear this anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

Not even CLOSE.

The total and utter blind arrogance on this board when it comes to Tennessee is astounding. That is a darn good football team with a guy that has earned CoY IMO.

6-1 against playoff teams this year. Swept the Colts. Gained back the 1 seed without key players on offense and something like a 4th string LT at times. They have found ways to win that DON'T hinge on Henry. Heck they even won with Bobby Hart starting it LT. They are by no means an easy out and with having a week off to heal up a bit are absolutely a dangerous team.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I’ve been saying that since the game was decided 

I have a lot of respect for the Packers, and even the wounded Buc’s, so I’ll go so far as to say it feels like the AFC Championship game to me. Obviously I could be very wrong, but it feels like it’s either the Bills or Chiefs in the Super Bowl. 

I have to throw in apologies to the Titans and Bengals to be fair (and more importantly put a kibosh on any whacky jinx!). 

EDIT: I may have just guaranteed a Bengals/Rams Super Bowl!  :)  What would the odds of THAT been before the season???

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

People said this last year and then KC got plastered by TB in the super bowl.  Sleeping on the bengals/titans after beating the chiefs would be an absolute disaster.

After everything this team has been through, it would be the ultimate letdown to lose in the AFCCG again after beating the Chiefs especially in a scenario at home against the Bengals.

But again, one game at a time and have to believe this coaching staff and lockerroom understand last week means nothing, just like this week won't if we advance.

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Not even CLOSE.

The total and utter blind arrogance on this board when it comes to Tennessee is astounding. That is a darn good football team with a guy that has earned CoY IMO.

6-1 against playoff teams this year. Swept the Colts. Gained back the 1 seed without key players on offense and something like a 4th string LT at times. They have found ways to win that DON'T hinge on Henry. Heck they even won with Bobby Hart starting it LT. They are by no means an easy out and with having a week off to heal up a bit are absolutely a dangerous team.

Darn good, not bordering on elite.  

Tannehill is a good Game Manager. 
He usually won’t lose the game for them. 

But Buffalo has Tannehills #. 

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Tannehill has been the QB there the last 2 years that they beat us.🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree tho

Not stopping the run beat the Bills.  

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Not even CLOSE.

Titans are a very legit team and think this one may end up being the most lopsided of the divisional round in terms of final score.

Lot's of disrespect being thrown their way and even if Henry doesn't do much in his return his presence alone is going to electrify the fans and lockerroom.

Also this is only team in the NFL that can say they've beat both the Chiefs and Bills, not too mention the Rams, 49ers, etc

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Darn good, not bordering on elite.  

Tannehill is a good Game Manager. 
He usually won’t lose the game for them. 

But Buffalo has Tannehills #. 

Not stopping the run beat the Bills.  

Do they though? He's been competent enough to win the last 2. I'd say for the time being we lost that number.

Not stopping the run hurt but it was that Brown that killed us in the 2nd half last game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.