Who would you rather face next week?

Captain Caveman

Who would you rather face next week?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather face next week?

I'm not looking past the Chiefs, I know they are slight favorites (and after the shellacking they gave the Steelers, and having earned the #2 seed and playing at home, they deserve to be.)

With that said, if we do win, do you have a team you'd rather play next week?  Why?

Personally I'm rooting for Cincinnati, mostly just because I'd rather play at home.  I think they have a more dangerous offense, but it's not more dangerous than the Chiefs, so I feel like if we can handle our business there we should be good against the Bengals.

Edited by Captain Caveman
  • Like (+1) 1

I'd say lets worry about the Chiefs first ! One game at a time & then we can ask this question because if they don't by some chance win this game this subject is moot and means absolutely nothing because they like us will be watching from their living room .

• Like (+1) 1

I'm definitely not looking past this weekend's game and will be happy to advance to the next round regardless of location and opponent.  That said, I think the Bengals are playing better and are more dangerous at this point than the Titans, BUT, I also think that home field advantage would be really important, so I would say the Bengals in Buffalo would be the preferred matchup.  But let's keep the focus on the Chiefs!

9 minutes ago, Mango said:

Tennessee. Rematch please. 

Also sets up the Bills for an entire rematch post season. 

NE, KC, TN....TB.

I feel confident this Bills team the way it's playing now, at near-full health can handle Tennessee. Cincy is very explosive on offense which always makes you wonder a little bit. Gimme the revenge tour.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The Chiefs are the biggest obstacle to winning the Super Bowl, how anyone can look beyond this Sunday is baffling. 

31 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'm not looking past the Chiefs

huh

10 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Why would you even post this thread???? 

This week is the only thing to focus on.

How about "Who do you want to face in the SB?"😡

As people say to me LAMP!!!!

Oh, sorry, did I miss the email address for us to share our gameplanning tips with the coaching staff?  

Luckily, as a fan I'm allowed to think about the future of the team, us winning this week doesn't depend on me focusing on this week's opponent. 

As for bad juju, we've had our share, and now it's ass kicking time (including the juju, it can get the ***** out.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.