The AFC Championship game is the early one (3PM)

Albany,n.y.

48 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Let's keep focus on the Chiefs, please.

AMEN!

We don’t need any bad juju going around. One game at a time. 

Regardless of who is playing, I’m thinking we will throw a big bash for Championship weekend. We recently moved into a house that needs to throw some parties. It’s made for that, and one of the reasons we bought it.

I had a friend/client decades ago who did a HUGE party on AFC/NFC Championship day rather than the typical Super Bowl day. MUCH better! Two games and less hype. Great chance of at least one good game. He threw a “grown up party” with much better food and drink than we were used to at the time: crab legs, jumbo shrimp cocktail, oysters Rockefeller and other catering quality level stuff. It was the event of the year back then.  

I’d like to take a step up from grilled wings and chili and do this right. There WILL be beef on weck, regardless of who is playing. That I know for sure. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

For those of us planning to go to the Super Bowl if the Bills make it, it gives us a head start in getting Super Bowl tickets, and travel plans started over the NFC team's fans.  

Reported.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

For those of us planning to go to the Super Bowl if the Bills make it, it gives us a head start in getting Super Bowl tickets, and travel plans started over the NFC team's fans.  

All it means is CBS has the 3 pm slot….not that it’s the AFC game…..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.