Stefon Diggs traveled to Texas to watch his brother Trevon play for Dallas

22 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

That Nikki Minaj song that everyone got up in arms about just happened within the last couple of years. 

I didnt realize your last post referred to the Nikki Minaj song... my mistake

And yes there is a difference between "couples sharing a bed in a sitcom" to some of the songs available to children openly talking in depth about "activities." Im not gonna quote or say more about whats said because I am not sure if it will cause an infraction here... in examples like this personally as an adult I dont care, but if you want to argue parents sharing a bed vs a song like WAP being played at middle school dancing, thats for a different forum

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Augie said:

He probably didn’t lead in snaps because he’s the best of the best, and they want to be sure he’s available for the Chiefs game. We had a big enough lead he could spend more time on the sideline waiting for the bigger challenge next weekend. I will have nothing but respect for the Chief’s and what they have accomplished. I’ll take NOTHING for granted, and having Diggs available could be a key factor. 

Letting him get some rest against the Pats was definitely the way to go and I'm excited to see what he can do this weekend. It might be one of those games where he's simply uncoverable, unlike last year against the Chiefs he's fully healthy and ready to go. I'd imagine he's going to be a major part of the game plan moving forward. Even though the Bills don't necessarily need him to win, having him out there certainly increases the chances of getting the W.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

What % of people saying this is a stupid thread, would be all morally outraged if he tested positive for a banned substance?

I know the rules for weed changed recently, but please explain to me how it is different if a player ate a gummy after the game and then super randomly got tested and was kept out of a playoff game?

What would your reaction be in that situation? Personal freedoms? A few out of the people saying this is a dumb thread sure, but the majority...pearl clutching and saying that player was not putting the team first.

Same with cancel culture. Literally tried to cancel NWA in the 90s because: rap lyrics. Literally made it illegal to show a husband and wife sleep in the same bed in movies for like 30 years.

The lack of consistency in a moral stance is really confusing.

Hi, I'm earth.  Have we met?

I don’t think that was a good move on his part, it only takes exposure to get the virus and regardless of its impact on your health, a positive test is a positive test, you’re sitting out.  If I’m McClappy, he’s isolated until Saturday.  It would suck to have your star WR out, but it would suck way more if he knocks other players out too. 

Seeing him at the Cowboys game did make me wonder if there are any strict protocols in place that NFL playoff teams are doing. I would hope so, but how much is enforceable with the players of this era? During the Bills SB era, the Bills had a reputation for partying hard then playing hard as well. There were rumors that they did this the night before the first SB and maybe others too. I remember at the time always wondering if this had any effect on the disappointing performances or if it mattered at all. Marv seemed to treat them like adults and McD seems to be pretty hands off about Covid but scenes like that probably make the rest of McD's hair fall out.

It's all part of the new world which we live in now & it is something that has to be thought about but it can't restrict every thing we do to the point of being neurotic about it you still have to live your lives & if he does get it then next man up ! 

I'm sure we all hope that no one gets it but the Titans lost king Henry & survived & i'm thinking there are others on this Team that can step up if anyone unfortunately goes on the list .

I bet Diggs wasn't as happy to see the Boys lose as i was though 😆 !!

13 hours ago, benderbender said:

Interesting how the Kelce’s mom gets applauded for mingling with over 100,000 fans and journalists in a day, but Diggs gets a scathing from his own fanbase. 

If I were an ESPN writer, I’d have a 12 pt new times roman font double spaced article about systemic things and inequities. 

You understand that nobody is relying on Kelce's mom to suit up as their #1 receiver against the Chiefs to advance in the playoffs next week, don't you?

I mean Diggs is vaxed and it would only be 5 days so he would probably have been able to go on Sunday but it's the playoffs... I'd like to see a mask personally myself. If he did catch it it would be a huge distraction and the potential to lose our 2nd most valuable player befoee the Chiefs

51 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I mean Diggs is vaxed and it would only be 5 days so he would probably have been able to go on Sunday but it's the playoffs... I'd like to see a mask personally myself. If he did catch it it would be a huge distraction and the potential to lose our 2nd most valuable player befoee the Chiefs

Let's not forget - the vaccine is not some sort of talisman that completely protects you and makes you invincible - people can and do get the virus and even get sick if they are fully vaccinated and boosted. If Diggs were to catch this thing (and it's pretty damn contagious) there is no guarantee he's be ready in 5 days. Being vaccinated simply means his chances of being seriously ill or dying are reduced to almost nothing.

3 hours ago, eball said:

Quoted for truth.

Caring and worrying are not the same. And not any kind of worry, but chosing to focus o the worst possible senario...

But you're right, maybe it is in Bills fan dna to fear the worst. 

I'm just kind of sick of that mentality. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic