Stefon Diggs traveled to Texas to watch his brother Trevon play for Dallas

Allen2Diggs

e2947c26747bfeb0f6fda6fd0fde13c3e18aa8b9

Normally, this would be a very wholesome story about supporting family, but he was seen with a crowd of fans, none of them wearing masks. Does this raise concerns about his availability for Saturday? He has confirmed that he is vaccinated, but I am sure the coaching staff isn't thrilled about this given the timing.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

Just now, Allen2Diggs said:

Normally, this would be a very wholesome story about supporting family, but he was seen with a crowd of fans, none of them wearing masks. Does this raise concerns about his availability for Saturday?

I didn't realize it was illegal to not wear a mask around people. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Normally, this would be a very wholesome story about supporting family, but he was seen with a crowd of fans, none of them wearing masks. Does this raise concerns about his availability for Saturday? He has confirmed that he is vaccinated, but I am sure the coaching staff isn't thrilled about this given the timing.

What a very lame concern.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Omg give it up 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I didn't realize it was illegal to not wear a mask around people. 

its not.

But i wouldn’t want him eating leftover sushi or snowboarding this week either.

if he pops positive and we lose a couple guys it would be unfortunate and preventable by common sense. The next month should be pretty much a bubble for the guys. If he had to travel, private plane, box with his family and not out in a crowd of fans, right? That’s not politics- that’s common sense on what might be the best chance of his career to get a ring.

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

It's good to worry about things you can't control!

says the fan of a football team 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4