Bills/Pats rerun

BubbaT

11 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

I keep hoping it’ll be rerun somewhere (NFL Network maybe) as I failed to record it. If anyone sees it being replayed on tv it would be much appreciated if you’d let us know on the site. Thanks. 

There is a replay of a playoff game on NFLN from 8:15-11 tonight and another at 3:15-6.     Doesn't say which game on the DirecTV menu but if you have space on your DVR just record both slots and delete in the am if they aren't the Bills game.     

21 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There is a replay of a playoff game on NFLN from 8:15-11 tonight and another at 3:15-6.     Doesn't say which game on the DirecTV menu but if you have space on your DVR just record both slots and delete in the am if they aren't the Bills game.     

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately don’t have Direct tv and Spectrum, my cable company, all it says is “NFL Football”. That could be anything but I’ll check in to see. 

29 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Rewatched it twice. 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter and Josh already had his 4 incompletions- thinking this is going to be a really fun last 2 hours!!!

I just set it up to record Wednesday on DTV. We just moved and I may or may not have recorded it on Apple TV. I’m still trying to figure this crap out, but I know what most of the light switches do. Progress. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.