The Dallas Cowboys Cycle

Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

I only watched the first 1/3 of this and it was BRUTAL!!!!!   Stephen A. loves to hate the Cowboys.  It's a little much but so is Stephen A.  And you know what?  I hate the Cowboys just as much.  Michael Irvin must have been absolutely stewing over there across from him.

He was and then got control of himself.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:43 PM, Mc1320 said:

Cowboys are 10-11 against teams outside of NFC East the last two seasons.

It’s a large media market and an owner who doesn’t pass up a chance to to bump his gums anytime the opportunity arises with the BS brand as America’s Team.  Cowboys are as fraudulent as Tim Tebow playing tight end in the NFL.

But not nearly as fraudulent as Timmy being a MLB player.  And even less fraudulent as Timmy being a holier than thou child of god (when the cameras are rolling).

14 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Jerry Jones has always been the problem which is why it's remarkable they were even able to win 3 championships in the 90's before he ran Jimmy Johnson out of town.

And with rumors swirling he may dump McCarthy after just 2 years and one playoff appearance shows how delusional he really is and not sure who would want that job either.

Jerry Jones won two championships with Jimmy Johnson before running him out of town. He won the third with Barry Switzer two years later.

5 hours ago, K-9 said:

Jerry Jones won two championships with Jimmy Johnson before running him out of town. He won the third with Barry Switzer two years later.

"Jerry Jones won two championships with Jimmy Johnson before running him out of town.  He won the third with Barry Switzer two years later with the team that Johnson built" is much more accurate.   As the talent that Johnson assembled aged or left, Switzer was revealed for the fraud of a coach he was.

Jones has won exactly 2 wild card playoff games (2014 and 2018) with a team that didn't have Jimmy Johnson's fingerprints all over it in the 33 years he's owned the Cowboys.  

On 1/17/2022 at 7:03 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

image.thumb.png.2d8bca2f5a85c2ab3709e3cefdcdc82a.png

It’s more of a Dak cycle if you ask me. The guy gets paid all this money the other year but never won an important game in his career. He would choke every time he played a good team 

Just now, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

It’s more of a Dak cycle if you ask me. The guy gets paid all this money the other year but never won an important game in his career. He would choke every time he played a good team 

Actually you are right it is a Dallas thing cause Romo did the same thing 😂

• 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

While I revel in the opportunity to laugh at at the pain of a storied franchise, it remains hard to do so with any sort of confidence.  It’s not like the Bills have given us a wealth of championships to stand on.

Nope they and their fans will always be arrogant, delusional pricks to me.😎

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

While I revel in the opportunity to laugh at at the pain of a storied franchise, it remains hard to do so with any sort of confidence.  It’s not like the Bills have given us a wealth of championships to stand on.

Well, we have 2... and yes they count.

Pre season hype should have been the 1st placard on that cycle, then season starts.

25 years they are literally a .500 team, give or take a couple games. I googled it.

Nauseating the hype they get. 🤮

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Pre season hype should have been the 1st placard on that cycle, then season starts.

25 years they are literally a .500 team, give or take a couple games. I googled it.

Nauseating the hype they get. 🤮

I think it was BEFORE last year that Tom Brady had more playoff wins IN TAMPA than the Cowboys had over the last quarter of a century. 

To say “over paid and under performing”  is to say Dallas cowboy’s, the whole organization is a running joke, topped off by their owner, who is the head clown. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.