Are there any other negatives about Josh that he hasn’t put to rest?

Consistancy is one.  If we can get Sat.'s Allen most every game the Bills will be near unstoppable.  He's had trouble staying consistant this year.

The other is leading game-winning drives in close games.  Which is odd because he's excelled at this in other seasons.

5 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

He has never won on the road in the playoffs.   Let's play it up like they did with the cold and they will get the win

FWIW.. Bills were "Stolen" a TD against Houston.  The fumble in the endzone should have been called a TD.  The league has no integrity by overturning that call.

50 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

He is not very good at drawing E1EB4B8E-BF92-4050-9332-089A58C794C6.png.c2e30a2707f064dc7fad703c5e6493c6.png

I have this sticker on the back of my car. 

Some random girl smacked the back window and then my driver side window and gave me a thumbs up.  I was seriously confused what the hell was going on and then saw her with a bills mask on.

I was sitting in a drive through thinking about what to order at the time.

Edited by The Wiz

Other people have mentioned it already, but consistency.  I think he's already shown when he's in the zone, his ceiling is higher than any QB currently in the league.  *Maybe* higher than any QB in the history of the league.  But can he do it three more weeks in a row?  

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

He has to beat Mahomes this weekend for some people.  

He still has his detractors.  Those detractors no longer doubt his talent/ability, but now doubt his consistency…

ie., they know Mahomes will show up Sunday Night.  Are unsure if Allen will.  

The way I see it is which Mahomes will show up.  I'm not worried about Josh showing up.  I think he's just embraced having ice in his veins and that's letting him play with a calm steadiness that's helping him play perfect games.  Not generally a football stat like baseball has no-hitters for top pitchers, Josh is creating the football version of no punting no turnovers. 

7 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

I’d love to see that but I don’t think the narrative would change. They’d make a bunch of excuses for Kermit. 

Let them make all the excuses they want.  I certainly can see Mahomes laying an egg.  I don't get the sense he's as competitive in nature as Josh is.  And I think as a team the Bills will show they want it more and don't think KC will keep up.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Let them make all the excuses they want.  I certainly can see Mahomes laying an egg.  I don't get the sense he's as competitive in nature as Josh is.  And I think as a team the Bills will show they want it more and don't think KC will keep up.

FWIW. 

every team left in the playoffs has beaten KC 

Just saying.   2 top teams batting each other.   This will be more the 12 round slugfest Josh spoke of 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 8:36 PM, The Red King said:

Consistancy is one.  If we can get Sat.'s Allen most every game the Bills will be near unstoppable.  He's had trouble staying consistant this year.

The other is leading game-winning drives in close games.  Which is odd because he's excelled at this in other seasons.

And he'd have two if it wasn't for the slip against the Titans and the non pass interference call against Diggs in Tampa.  Even in Jacksonville for how poor we played if Gabriel Davis doesn't drop that ball we at least tie it.  These things have a way of evening out across a career.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FWIW. 

every team left in the playoffs has beaten KC 

Just saying.   2 top teams batting each other.   This will be more the 12 round slugfest Josh spoke of 

Must have been a part of Andy Read's master plan since he apparently never loses to teams in the playoffs that have already beat him in the regular season.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.