Are there any other negatives about Josh that he hasn’t put to rest?

31 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

He won't put a ring on Brittany.  

My guess is after the game she told him "If you get a ring, I get a ring. 

Great, now he's going to start throwing playoff games....

• Haha (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He has to beat Mahomes this weekend for some people.  

He still has his detractors.  Those detractors no longer doubt his talent/ability, but now doubt his consistency…

ie., they know Mahomes will show up Sunday Night.  Are unsure if Allen will.  

Similar narrative to Manning needing to beat Brady, even though in both cases they don't really face each other. But they are two of the four best QBs in the league and until Allen and the Bills beat the Chiefss it will always be brought up. It was the same with Kelly and Marino. Is it lazy to compare QBs in such a way? Yes, but it's the reality.

33 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He has to beat Mahomes this weekend for some people.  

He still has his detractors.  Those detractors no longer doubt his talent/ability, but now doubt his consistency…

ie., they know Mahomes will show up Sunday Night.  Are unsure if Allen will.  

“He” already beat Mahomes 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I would say taking too much contact when running the football.

I am fine with him running as much as he likes, and there are times when he should fight for some extra yards, but I would prefer to see him take less hits at the end of runs.

19 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Similar narrative to Manning needing to beat Brady, even though in both cases they don't really face each other. But they are two of the four best QBs in the league and until Allen and the Bills beat the Chiefss it will always be brought up. It was the same with Kelly and Marino. Is it lazy to compare QBs in such a way? Yes, but it's the reality.

We already beat the f***in' chefs....

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

His drawing skills.

Blasphemy if his drawing skills weren't great then why do school kids imitate his style?

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I would say taking too much contact when running the football.

I am fine with him running as much as he likes, and there are times when he should fight for some extra yards, but I would prefer to see him take less hits at the end of runs.

Was doing this earlier in the year, but when things weren't moving he kind of had a ***** it moment and just started cutting loose.

• Haha (+1) 1

It's more the team than just Josh, but really, for me, it boils down to winning a SB at this point. That is the standard the rest of his career as well as for this team. That's the accomplishment that says we were able to take all this unity, pride, and talent and be consistent with it against the best competition for 4 weeks. To me that's all he has left to prove. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.