Raiders fire GM Mike Mayock

YoloinOhio

Maybe he can go back to NFLN with his freezing cold takes. 

Just now, Nihilarian said:

Mike Vrabel...

The Raiders franchise is a tire fire and will continue to be one until a Davis is no longer the owner.

I refuse to believe someone so dumb said something so smart. 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Mayock is a clown. 

Why do people keep going to the Patriots??? It was 90% Brady and 10% BB. Most players and almost all coaches that leave are failures.

The Patriot mystique dies slowly. National talking heads still were leaning Pats going into Saturday’s game. Just a few weeks removed from a convincing Bills win at Gillette. It’s as if the Pats being at the center of the NFL universe is the natural order of things. They need to realize it’s about the QBs , and the Pats are becoming just a team in the league again. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yolo, I realize you are just reposting the news from various sources, but is there supporting info.  I thought there was a fairly big item from NFL Rumors not long ago that was horsehockey.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Derek Carr is the biggest thing holding the Raiders back. I don’t see how firing people fixes that. They’ll always be able to sneak into the playoffs with Carr, but will never be real contenders. He’s good enough to win, but not championship caliber. It’s a tough spot to be in, because the QB position could also be far worse. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.