Sunday's Referee John Hussey

BubbaT

Per Andrew Siciliano:

If you’re wondering about next week’s officials…. CIN - TEN: Clete Blakeman SF - GB: Ron Torbert AZ/LAR - TB: Shawn Hochuli BUF - KC: John Hussey

Hussey did Bills/Steelers and Bills/Jets (couldn't flip the coin right). Anybody have any thoughts on Hussey?

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

There's no way. He was part of the Boger crew. I thought that entire combo was ruled done? He's terrible,  this does not bode well.

50/50 chance that it doesn’t bode well.  It could bode very well if we’re on the right side of his blunders

6 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I can’t stand him. He calls a very tight game. I remember he called a couple holding calls against the bills giants game when Rex Ryan was the coach 

I actually WANTED a tighter game in the AFCCG last year, so maybe this won't be so bad.  Our receivers were getting bumped and pushed all over the place without flags.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Bills/Jets (couldn't flip the coin right). Anybody have any thoughts on Hussey?

He and Josh had a few laughs over this moment.  Always bodes well when the ref doesn't dislike you lol.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/01/14/buffalo-bills-new-york-jets-coin-flip-mishap-josh-allen-stefon-diggs/

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

As far as his abilities as a referee?  No clue.  Just hope he's not a trollop or a floozie - or worst yet - one of THOSE hussies!

i'm going to go call my wife a trollop right now to see her response.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Per Andrew Siciliano:

If you’re wondering about next week’s officials…. CIN - TEN: Clete Blakeman SF - GB: Ron Torbert AZ/LAR - TB: Shawn Hochuli BUF - KC: John Hussey

Hussey did Bills/Steelers and Bills/Jets (couldn't flip the coin right). Anybody have any thoughts on Hussey?

He's nothing but a tramp.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.