Kansas City roll call, who’s going?

Chicharito

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Grab you a good airbnb....I'm about to book mine...last year for the conference championship I booked a huge house with "flying" beds. Was an interesting experience to say the least!

You near there?

On 1/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, eball said:

That place is too much of a headache to get in and out of (at least from NC), and the game being on Sunday night makes it a no-go for me.

I'm planning on being in Nashville or Buffalo the following weekend, though.

I’m going to Nashville from NC if it happens too 

On 1/17/2022 at 6:48 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

The well heeled ex-pat Bills fans who normally travel to Bills games......as long as they aren't in Buffalo.........are probably going to pass and hope for a Nashvegas trip the next week.    

Everyone down south is awaiting that. We are ready to roll to Nashville if it happens. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 4:40 PM, BillsfaninSB said:

Why is that?

Most stadiums have a lot of tickets for sale because of businesses that scalp tickets.  They own a lot of season tickets in addition to the tickets they buy and sell.  They often have relationships with people working in sales for teams/venues.  Plus there are always individuals looking to make money on their tickets.

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

My first time in KC, just wondering if anyone has any tips on where to stay, where the Bills parties will be, any of that good stuff. I did see Taps on Main and Al's Bar & Grill as two potential spots but just wondering if anyone who's been there has any opinions. Thanks! 

Not going but I heard plan tickets are ridiculous 

On 1/17/2022 at 6:08 PM, Warcodered said:

If you'd said that and that you were going somebody would probably of locked you in your house.

At best. I’m sure there’s a guy….who knows a guy. 

“I” lost at the opener vs Steelers and at the Titans. I’ll gladly watch from home. You guys scare me!  

😋

On 1/17/2022 at 4:46 PM, BillsfaninSB said:

I figured that but why do they not want to go?   I get zero degree weather at night.

Maybe the KC fans think the Bills deserve the home field advantage? You know those KC fans that say they will believe Allen is better than Mahomes only when they see it with their own 2 eyes and by selling their tickets they can still be in denial if Allen does outplay Mahomes.

16 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Maybe the KC fans think the Bills deserve the home field advantage? You know those KC fans that say they will believe Allen is better than Mahomes only when they see it with their own 2 eyes and by selling their tickets they can still be in denial if Allen does outplay Mahomes.

Prices have dropped. Cheapest seats opened at 140. They're down to 120.

Looks like lots of seats left too. 

I will be there. Booked flights after the Bills won saturday night and then waited until the Chiefs had the game in hand against the Steelers to buy game tickets. Booked an air bnb but cancelled it for a hotel room close to power and lights district because it was actually cheaper. 

Will be doing breweries saturday early and then taps on main for first game and KC Live bars for night game. LETS GOOOOOOO

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.