Kansas City roll call, who’s going?

Chicharito

In!!! Two tickets from my KC employers. Bosses don't do anything on the cheap side, so expecting two prime seats. Hopefully get the same outcome as the earlier game in the season we attended, that was a good time.

Shoutout to another Bills fan who declined to go, you know who u are!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I figured that but why do they not want to go?   I get zero degree weather at night.

People buy extra season tickets to try and make a profit? So there's a lot of people with multiple tickets they need to sell I'm guessing. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

After the attending both the Pittsburgh and Jacksonville games I'm out for traveling to Bills games this season. They're better off without having me in attendance. 

If you'd said that and that you were going somebody would probably of locked you in your house.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

What’s the range for tickets out there? Thinking Nashville next week instead…

Just took a peek at Ticketmaster. Looks like cheapest nosebleeds are like $120-$150. I saw first row behind the Bills bench for $1,500. 

There are a LOT of tickets on the aftermarket. Are people going to give Chefs fans the same sh*t we got all last week?

Seatgeek

How much are Bills vs. Chiefs tickets?

Bills vs. Chiefs ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Bills vs. Chiefs tickets can be found for as low as $69.00, with an average price of $146.00.

TicketMaster 

Ticket prices for the current Kansas City Chiefs football season are starting at $150.00 and going up to $5670.00. The average ticket price per game during the current season is around $591.00

• Like (+1) 2

Every Chiefs ticket but a handful has already been sold through the box office for the Divisional round, and the TBD AFC title game is also sold out. Tickets on resale market will skew pretty high to start. By midweek, you'll see them start to come down. 

The current cheapest lower level pair between the 20s is $417 per ticket after fees. 

Between the 40s, lower level, the current low is $510 per seat and many are considerably higher (currently in the $600-$750 range.) 

The face value on the best club level seats are $750 after fees, and re-sale market will often have them priced 1k and above. If you want to settle for club level corners or club level end zone, you should be able to find them for as low as $400/each after fees by Thursday or Friday. 

Upper level seats you'll be able to get nosebleeds for as low as $125 after fees now, and probably close to $100 as we get closer to kickoff. 

Much like Buffalo, KC fans aren't exactly flush with cash. And the ticket prices are pretty much the most expensive they've been in recent memory. Season ticket holders like to re-sell their playoff seats for profit and then buy lesser seats at a cheaper cost. You will often see 7k on the re-sale market (roughly 10% of the overall seats) early week, and then that number will be less than 1k on gameday morning. 

One variable at play here is the Titans-Bengals game. If the Titans win on Saturday, you will see prices go UP by late Saturday evening into early Sunday, which is the opposite of what usually happens. Right now, lots of Chiefs fans I suspect are sitting on the sidelines and/or saving their money for a potential AFC title game. The recent AFC title games vs Titans and Pats at full capacity were record setting for Arrowhead in terms of cost. 

One major word of warning to those who intend to travel to KC by plane. The airport is currently TERRIBLE. On a recent trip to KC, we had to wait through literally 1,000 people — all entering through security at ONE gate. Anyone who attended Bills-Chiefs in October can attest to how bad it was. I was at the game this past weekend and it was much the same this morning. The airport is building a new terminal, but the current situation is just rotten. Crammed to the max, with huge swaths of people tucked in like sardines at the gates. If you worry about Covid, you won't be pleased. 

EDIT: I should add, getting into the stadium this past weekend was the worst experience I've had in 20 years of attending games at Arrowhead. Not sure if it's a result of short staffing due to Covid or what, but everything from parking, to getting into the stadium (lines were terribly slow, many missed kickoff), to painfully slow concessions, to getting out of the lots after the game were the worst I've ever seen. 

Edited by beebe
typo

14 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Just took a peek at Ticketmaster. Looks like cheapest nosebleeds are like $120-$150. I saw first row behind the Bills bench for $1,500. 

There are a LOT of tickets on the aftermarket. Are people going to give Chefs fans the same sh*t we got all last week?

There are a minimum of 5,000 tickets on the re-sale market for every Chiefs home game, regular season or playoffs, for the last decade. It's fairly common at almost every stadium with rare exceptions. The Bengals playoff game for example never had huge resale inventory, and those that did hit the resale market were priced very high (get-in cost to enter Bengals-Raiders exceeded $200 after fees all the way until early Sunday.) Obvious reason: There was unreal demand to witness history.

Bills fans got ***** from people because tickets fell to as low as $27 by Wednesday and there were several hundred seats that remained unsold as of gameday morning from the box office. Given the lack of full capacity home games (zero in 25 years), it was understandable criticism given that Bills fans love to portray themselves as "the best" and yet seats were re-selling for less than parking costs.

All that said, the criticism was obviously unfair given that it was historically cold and arguably unsafe for older fans. 

After buying re-sale tickets for 6 different games (2 home and 4 road) this year,  I have some advice.  Wait until 36 - 24 hours before the game. Especially if you only need to 2 - 4 seats.    Some of the tix you see now for $450 will be under $300 Saturday night or Sunday morning.   It can be a huge difference in the price and there will still be tickets available.  

5 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I’m driving in from the 716. I booked a room already . If anyone has been before some restaurant recommendations are appreciated.

Its restaurant week in KC so there are some decent deals, also this is a pretty good list of some choices.

https://www.kcrestaurantweek.com/

I recommend Joe's BBQ the most though (its not part of the resaurant week)!

Also Al's in Parkville is a great Bills fan hangout spot. Last year was a good time leading up to the game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.