Kansas City roll call, who’s going?

Chicharito

24 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I’m driving in from the 716. I booked a room already . If anyone has been before some restaurant recommendations are appreciated.

Oklahoma Joes for Q. It’s very pedestrian looking being in a gas station convenience store location. Food is awesome 👏🏻

• Agree 1

Arrowhead is located on the I-435 loop where I-70 intersects.  Dining depends on where you are staying.  KC is noted for its barbeque, and some of the best is at non-descript diners and gas stations.  If you are staying downtown, the Power & Light district is very cool.  Airport is 30 miles from the stadium, almost to Leavenworth Kansas.  A very neat attraction in the city area is the "***** Leagues Baseball Museum", which is co-located with the American Jazz Museum, both are very cool.  Lot of Satchel Paige stuff, who used to visit Buffalo when pitching in the International League.

Edited by BearNorth
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Arrowhead is located on the I-435 loop where I-70 intersects.  Dining depends on where you are staying.  KC is noted for its barbeque, and some of the best is at non-descript diners and gas stations.  If you are staying downtown, the Power & Light district is very cool.  Airport is 30 miles from the stadium, almost to Leavenworth Kansas.  A very neat attraction in the city area is the "***** Leagues Baseball Museum", which is co-located with the American Jazz Museum, both are very cool.  Lot of Satchel Paige stuff, who used to visit Buffalo when pitching in the International League.

I won't make it.  I was there for the regular season game.  

And the recommendation on the museums is spot on.  Very interesting stuff there.   And do we need to censor *****?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.