Bills Unsung heroes

YoloinOhio

Sorry to open this can of worms but Tremaine Edmunds qualifies as an unsung hero because he's got more haters in the fan base than any of the other 52 guys and yet he's the QB of the NFL's #1 defense.  He's also one of the most durable players on the team, starting 66 of 70 career games.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Sorry to open this can of worms but Tremaine Edmunds qualifies as an unsung hero because he's got more haters in the fan base than any of the other 52 guys and yet he's the QB of the NFL's #1 defense.  He's also one of the most durable players on the team, starting 66 of 70 career games.

does that make him like an anti-hero?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The Edmunds Report approves of this message.  My bold prediction for next week (other than "Pain") is that Kelce is held under a hunny,with no TDs.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Edmunds Report approves of this message.  My bold prediction for next week (other than "Pain") is that Kelce is held under a hunny,with no TDs.

One of the ways you beat the Chiefs is by not letting Kelce turn 5 yard gains into 30 yard gains.  I also think Taron Johnson is instrumental toward that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Come on Gunner, really?

I heard it here that it's dumb to pay ST players.

According to one poster on this board we should apparently cut Bass to send a message because who cares about special teams and it will apparently “send a message”

5 hours ago, Success said:

Dane Jackson has been amazing.  To lose a player like Tre White, and not really have much of a drop-off?

That, to me, is the story of the season so far.

Jackson playing like he has likely means Wallace might not be back (too expensive to bring back).  And Wallace has had a good year.  

One good thing that's come out of D Jackson's play is we now know what we have in him and he can play.  Think I'd still prefer they sign Wallace to a multi year deal and Jackson is the backup CB, but could see due to money concerns they let Wallace walk maybe then Jackson becomes the #2 CB opposite White.  If that happens could see them drafting a CB fairly high and signing a mid tier FA too.

I'm sure many will argue we don't want Jackson as the starter, but he's starting now on a team many here are still hoping gets to the SB

#41, #71, #25, #19……all they do is make plays (& I understand McKenzie has had a few hiccups on ST, I’m more about his play as a WR) 

35 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

One good thing that's come out of D Jackson's play is we now know what we have in him and he can play.  Think I'd still prefer they sign Wallace to a multi year deal and Jackson is the backup CB, but could see due to money concerns they let Wallace walk maybe then Jackson becomes the #2 CB opposite White.  If that happens could see them drafting a CB fairly high and signing a mid tier FA too.

I'm sure many will argue we don't want Jackson as the starter, but he's starting now on a team many here are still hoping gets to the SB

I know I’m stating the obvious, but my guess is that KC goes after Dane early. 

4 minutes ago, Golden said:

#41, #71, #25, #19……all they do is make plays (& I understand McKenzie has had a few hiccups on ST, I’m more about his play as a WR) 

I know I’m stating the obvious, but my guess is that KC goes after Dane early. 

Agree he does make me nervous for this week and even if we played the Bengals the following week.  

But he's done better than many thought and give him another off season, he'd be strong depth and/or decent starter.  When surrounded by two great safety's and high level #1 CB (assuming White is recovered) can afford an average CB on the other side.  Can't afford an all star at every position.

43 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Agree he does make me nervous for this week and even if we played the Bengals the following week.  

But he's done better than many thought and give him another off season, he'd be strong depth and/or decent starter.  When surrounded by two great safety's and high level #1 CB (assuming White is recovered) can afford an average CB on the other side.  Can't afford an all star at every position.

Well said

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.