Bills Unsung heroes

YoloinOhio

Dane Jackson and Devin Singletary are the most critical to me this week 

I feel Tre’s absence is going to be more noticeable as we play better  QBs and WRs. And last year our lack of a running threat allowed the chiefs to key way too much on the passing game 

but the other two could be just as critical. Need to somehow combat Chris Jones this year (Bates) and get pressure on Kermit (Harry)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This cannot be understated.

The perceived need for a guard and RB were areas of major concern for me, I was thinking that we either needed to get a stud guard and RB via the draft or FA.    They both have been playing at a quality level which have tremendously helped this team out.

Dane Jackson has replaced Tre White about as good as you could have hoped for and will have to have his best game yet this Sunday.

Horrible Harry is becoming the player I thought he could always be.  In college he got sacks and run stuffs with an unbelievable motor.   Every time he began to start playing well he has been derailed with injuries and thankfully (knock on wood), he’s had his longest stretch of playing without injury.   That cannot be understated and now he’s beginning to believe in himself in that he can beat his opponent consistently.    Confidence is a hell of a drug 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dane Jackson and Devin Singletary are the most critical to me this week 

I feel Tre’s absence is going to be more noticeable as we play better  QBs and WRs. And last year our lack of a running threat allowed the chiefs to key way too much on the passing game 

but the other two could be just as critical. Need to somehow combat Chris Jones this year (Bates) and get pressure on Kermit (Harry)

Bates and Singletary are key to me on offense to help keep us balanced with the ability to run when the Chiefs are giving us light boxes and Jackson is key on D to not get smoked too badly 

I got to go the entire oline:

• Dawkins
  • Bates
  • Morse
  • Williams
  • Brown

They have been phenomenal the past five weeks.

I would also add Levi Wallace. Since Tre's injury, he has become the #1 corner, he's had a few moments, but overall he has held up well.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the competence and attitude of the OL the past few weeks.   Not sure what happened, but they are blocking correctly and they refuse to lose at the point of attack.    

To me the big change they stopped insisting on using Feliciano and Ford. If Feliciano is better than Ford it’s not by much (and I honestly don’t know if he is better) but I think the staff and the fans wanted so badly to believe that Feliciano was a player everyone kept giving him chance after chance after chance. The staff finally just said this is enough and they finally put their best 5 out there

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Morse has really stepped it up since they started calling plays that utilize his strength as a pulling C. 

Daboll has honestly been pulling Morse for years  

It's the best part about his game

What daboll hasnt liked to do, until recently,  is pull any of our other linemen in power game

• Like (+1) 2

Singletary becoming the feature has created an incredibly tough offense to stop.  Idk how much better Bates is than Mango, or if he even is.  But having a good locker room guy make the most of an opportunity creates a net positive for the team.  Harry has all the intangibles.  Getting the production to match that elevates the defense.  Imo those are the largest impacts.  

I think this week McKenzie and Harry will be the 2 that make their presence known .

If we can use Mckenzie the way they did in the second game against the Pats & like the Chiefs use Hill i don't know if they have any one that can stay with him in their secondary .

Harry like others here have said is playing like we thought he would & was before each of his injuries & i think that his presence will be seen more in this game . 

But it could be Motor & Rouseau or maybe Rousseau & Basham but on the other hand maybe Jerry & Oliver nah i'll stick with Harry & Mckenzie Yah Yah that's my choice .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.