1/17/22 8:15 PM ET - Around the NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend - Cardinals @ LA Rams -

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Stefanski's offense did him no favors.  Ask Diggs. 

I do agree, but maybe I’m just old school. There’s something about forcing yourself into a better situation when things don’t go your way. Beckham wasn’t utilized well in Cleveland, but sometimes that’s life. Instead he makes sure he escapes this year, straight onto a contender. Diggs showed up to play every game in Minnesota under Stefanski, while still managing respectable numbers. Beckham shut down, and that’s hard to respect imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

Cardinals limped into the playoffs and they will limp out of LA with a big loss. Folks, remember how they started out? Red hot and looking like Super Bowl winners. You never want to peak too early. Murray isn't a franchise QB. He is overhyped big time. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

Do you remember if the game announcers blamed Allen's 4th quarter struggles in his first playoff game against the Texans as "it's his first playoff game"?  I don't.  Even though Allen played well in the first half of that game and then got his act together at the end to get us to OT.  Yet listen to the excuse making for Murray.  Funny how that works for some players and not for others?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

But guys! Murray threw a miracle pass to Hopkins against the Bills? Remember that? Stat that!!

Guys?

That’s why watching them chocking over and over is so enjoyable !!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Do you remember if the game announcers blamed Allen's 4th quarter struggles in his first playoff game against the Texans as "it's his first playoff game"?  I don't.  Even though Allen played well in the first half of that game and then got his act together at the end to get us to OT.  Yet listen to the excuse making for Murray.  Funny how that works for some players and not for others?

I mean that did happen, I'm sure others used it as proof for their takes that he wasn't good but there was definitely the narrative of his first game.

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

If I had to hear about it being Mac Jones first playoff game on Sat night i was going to throw something at the TV. haha

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.