1/17/22 8:15 PM ET - Around the NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend - Cardinals @ LA Rams -

BuffaloBill

That was a pretty bad end of season Kliff dive. I won't look at Kyler Murray the same way again. Second half adjustments are not in the Cards playbook it would seem.

8 hours ago, Rumblinstumblin said:

AZ unofficial football retirement team

Four teams who should not have made the playoffs: cards, eagles, raiders, Steelers

Four teams who should have made the playoffs but didn't: saints, Vikings, Chargers, Colts

The Raiders at least played like they belonged. That Eagles-Bucs game was a preseason scrimmage 

Don't understand why Murray didn't take off early and run north/south.  He continually tried to stand there and be a pocket passer.  That's not who he is.  It would not have made a difference, the Rams were and are the better team but Murray looked like a child trying to play with men.

8 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Then you take away an incentive for the top teams to try to win in the last week to get the bye.

Like Green bay this year? The incentive is for home field through out and getting to play the weakest teams. Plenty of sports leagues don’t offer a bye for top teams. And if you have more than a one game lead, they will always rest their players.

Murray being dismantled for his every physical reality and stat from last nights playoff loss  is perfectly understandable.   I'm not counting this guy out though... He had a horrendously bad day at the office last night. Did they run into a buzzsaw in the LA Rams or just choke? I dont follow this team regularly but to be so embarrassed in one game Holy Moly...IMO their fanbase needs to vent and grieve and move on just like any team losing in the playoffs. My point is No Way is he as bad as he played last night. Horrifically bad outings happen *shrugs*

One thing I do know from personal experience is they have their diehards like every NFL fanbase...and much like us they have had to endure really crappy teams until they did go to that one super bowl and have some glory for a change. It sucks when your team lets u down so badly on national TV just sayin......Im talking zero smack to my AZ family today. zilch they are hearing enough from everyone else

I Just really hope the Rams are THAT good and dismantle brady and gronk in tampa and the rest of the Bucs  minions too.

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is 9 years really a trend though, I’d give him more time 

That’s depressing if you’re a Cardinals fan.  This guy should never have gotten an NFL head coaching job.  He’s actually done better than I thought he would, but Cardinals clearly need to move on from Klingsbury if they wanna take next step.  

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.