1/17/22 8:15 PM ET - Around the NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend - Cardinals @ LA Rams -

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Rams have talent but seem to be undisciplined.  That will hamper chances for a Super Bowl appearance.  TB will have its hands full next week.

I think they went all in and mortgaged their future at the wrong time…couple years from now they had a chance to be the top dog but right now getting through Brady and rodgers is a tough ask 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Nitro said:

When he signed with them, I said it was all to pad his bank account for his retirement 

AZ unofficial football retirement team

Four teams who should not have made the playoffs: cards, eagles, raiders, Steelers

Four teams who should have made the playoffs but didn't: saints, Vikings, Chargers, Colts

Edited by Rumblinstumblin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

When did he ever look better?

I remember a few reports coming out of camp that Vallejo was ahead of Milano. Also remember thinking “maybe we got the 6th round pick right and the 5th rounder wrong.” Went digging to see if I could find anything about it and came across Joe B’s observation:

Vallejo, not Milano, taking second-team reps
- In the 2017 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills used two late draft choices on linebackers to add to their depth. In the fifth round, they selected Matt Milano out Boston College, and then Tanner Vallejo out of Boise State in the sixth round. By their draft status, you would think that Milano would be the superior player -- at least early on. However, on Wednesday, it was Vallejo working with the second-team defense alongside Reggie Ragland in nickel packages. For the final 53-man roster, it could even come down to Milano against Vallejo as the fifth or sixth linebacker to keep, which puts the latter in the lead for the time being. This is an underrated roster battle for the Bills this summer, especially considering both were drafted.

At the time, Joe B wasn’t the only one reporting Vallejo was ahead.

21 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steve Levy and Brian Griese going on an extended civil rights dialogue is very moving. 

as soon as I realized it was on I immediately hopped over to the Manning Cast. not sure how they did talking civil rights but it’s almost painful when they talk football 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

as soon as I realized it was on I immediately hopped over to the Manning Cast. not sure how they did talking civil rights but it’s almost painful when they talk football 

Oh, I was being as sarcastic as possible.  It was as awkward as you would think those two discussing civil rights for an absurdly long time would be. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Kyler looked scared the whole game

I'm sorry, I simply do not see it for him as a long term option at QB for Arizona. More gimmick than anything. He's an elite runner no doubt, but he still has terrible pocket presence and doesn't like to hang in for routine throws. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'm sorry, I simply do not see it for him as a long term option at QB for Arizona. More gimmick than anything. He's an elite runner no doubt, but he still has terrible pocket presence and doesn't like to hang in for routine throws. 

Elite runner agreed, yet he seemed scared to run this game when passing was not going so well. I don’t get it.

I do wonder if maybe Kingsbury is the/a problem. Dude had Mahomes in college and didn’t win much 

54 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Elite runner agreed, yet he seemed scared to run this game when passing was not going so well. I don’t get it.

I do wonder if maybe Kingsbury is the/a problem. Dude had Mahomes in college and didn’t win much 

They could get rid of Kingsbury, but any replacement would have to be of the same ilk to work with Murray's skill set. The qb and the head coach are basically attached at the hip.

I think both these guys are not destined for long, productive NFL careers

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.