1/17/22 8:15 PM ET - Around the NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend - Cardinals @ LA Rams -

BuffaloBill

13 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m sure this has to have been mentioned already, but how is Murray a pro bowler?! How was he last of the MVP conversation?

Because he is really good and his numbers (when not missing games) are top notch.  Just not tonight.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wild card weekend was a bit of a disappointment for the casual fan. 

Aside from the Bengals/Raiders and 49ers/Cowboys, the rest of the games have been blowouts. 

Every casual fan enjoyed seeing the Patriots get bent over without any lube

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm going to be a mess all day Sunday. Wish the Bucs Rams was Saturday but obviously I get why it's Sunday.

Obviously looking wayyyy too far ahead, but if the Bills made it to the Big Dance I almost feel like they will have already faced their toughest competition.

The Packers are the only NFC team that scares me. With the Bucs injuries on offense and our improved play, I feel we could handle them in a rematch. The Rams are just meh to me

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Because he is really good.  Just not tonight.

very bad timing on his part to be THAT inept in  the playoffs of all places......have to give the Rams credit ....all in all a very bad day at the office

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wild card weekend was a bit of a disappointment for the casual fan. 

Aside from the Bengals/Raiders and 49ers/Cowboys, the rest of the games have been blowouts. 

Agreed. The Tampa, Chiefs and Rams games have been incredibly boring. I’ve turned them all off by halftime. 

1 minute ago, muppy said:

very bad timing on his part to be THAT inept in  the playoffs of all places......have to give the Rams credit ....all in all a very bad day at the office

Absolutely.  But Everyone moves at their own pace.  Some really good QBs did not fair well in their first ever playoff games…others do and some are 50/50.

But I think with his talent and Kingburry Offense.  Going forward Murray is usually going to be a threat for 4500-5000 yards passing 40 total TDs and in MVP talk.

as long as he stays healthy too.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.